Tales left untold...

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
just a random thought... i'm not quite sure if anyone has every thought of it before....but here goes...

With the release a few years back of Jack and the Beanstalk: The Real Story, and the resurgence of live action fairy tales/folks tales/legends in the tv movie/straight to video genre (snow white, the snow queen, hanzel and gretel, etc) is there a tale that you would love to see made real by the Creature Shop???

my ALL time fave desire would be to see "Snow White and Rose Red", the Grimm Brothers tale. thankfully it was one of the fairy tales not touched by Disney.

Rumplestiltskin would be another, and the (Twelve) Dancing Princesses

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
Hello the snow white & rose red idea is great I have the book at home I didn't know it was a well known fairy tale.
Comical DrBob

Green Gelfling

Reaction score
i've known of that tale even since i was a child. not well known...but well written.

i also recently found out that the Creature Shop is credited for another of my favorite movies. "The Polar Bear King". if your not familiar with it i suggest watching it...its quite enchanting. although its only on vhs and out of print, they have some copies on ebay.

Comical_DrBob

Reaction score
It is well written story,I would watch the polar bear king but I don't think I've ever seen it in the video store becasue they never seem to have anything I want.