"T for Toes"

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Canadian toes sketch

Hey I'm refering to the Canadian toes sketch. I think I might have that. Is it a sketch featuring a black guys feet walking, dipping toes in water and close up shots of his toes?

jetscott

Reaction score
Can I buy that sketch?

I've been looking for years. Let me know if I could download it and pay via PayPal. What could I trade? Other than that Canadian sketch?

T is for Toes...please, I'd love a copy.

jetscott@mac.com

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
larlibra007 said:
I have the "T for Toes" skit on videotape. I'm looking for the "Everybody knows I love my toes" skit from the Canadian Sesame Park show. It's similar to "T for Toes." If anyone has this, I'll be glad to trade for it.
:zany:

Hi, Libra. I have been through the wringer trying to get my hands on a copy of T for Toes. I've been looking online for at least a couple of years and have wanted to see it again since the last time I saw it. That was years ago. I was probably around 7 or 8 then. I'm not a trader when it comes to this stuff. I know it violates all sorts of online codes of ethics and all that . . . but if you can find it in your heart to cut me a break I'm sure we could work something out. I'd appreciate it if you would get back to me. Email: tforhane@cox.net
Thanx so much.

--tom : P

larlibra007

Reaction score
T for Toes

I apologize to anyone who wants to buy a copy of the "T for Toes" skit, but I'm really only interested in trading for the Sesame Park skit that I mentioned before. Sorry.

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
I have the "everybody loves my toes sketch" from Sesame Park. It's too big to email, but I could post it on a yahoo message board or something. I'll trade this for T for Toes!
yhishtchie@hotmail.com

Alain

Reaction score
Hi Larlibra 007 If you are looking for the sesame park called EVERYBODY KNOWS I LOVE MY TOES, well I got it. And if you want, I can trade it for the T FOR TOES. If you are interest, just send me an e-mail and we will confirm things togheter. Sounds good for you?

Here's my e-mail adress: adugas@nb.sympatico.ca

Have a nice day.

Alain

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Tell me about this Everybody knows I love my Toes

Can you tell me about this "Everybody Knows I love My toes" skit. What happens in it? I'd be interested in this.

Thanks

Alain said:
Hi Larlibra 007 If you are looking for the sesame park called EVERYBODY KNOWS I LOVE MY TOES, well I got it. And if you want, I can trade it for the T FOR TOES. If you are interest, just send me an e-mail and we will confirm things togheter. Sounds good for you?

Here's my e-mail adress: adugas@nb.sympatico.ca

Have a nice day.

Alain

Alain

Reaction score
about toes

SomeGuy75 said:
Can you tell me about this "Everybody Knows I love My toes" skit. What happens in it? I'd be interested in this.

Thanks
Well to answer your question about everybody knows I love my toes is something similar as T for Toes. It's starts in the same way showing a line up of feet but they are dancing under the song "Everybody knows I love my toes".

They shows feet doing funny things like playing instruments like bongo, piano, guitar. Also feet in the air shaking ankles, feet in the air passing a top hat using their feet only. All kind of stuff.

Before the ending, there is a girl trying to balance a picture frame on the tip of her toes and after all her friends are trying to put their feet into the frame. There is at least 8 to 10 people playing with that frame. It ends with the close-up of a boy's feet in front of the camera.

What I don't like about that sketch is the scenes are going very fast. As soon we see the feet comming they vanish quickly like if they were short on time or short of film.

I prefer T for Toes because it's a classic. This one is just a copy cat.

My favorite part in T for Toes was the feet tickling each others. I think they were two persons facing two other isin it? It looks like foot wrestling.

In the T for Toes sketch, did they put some weird sound effects? I can't remember.

Alain

SomeGuy75

Reaction score
Yes there were lots of sound effects in T for toes. That one you were talking with the feet tickling had high pitched laughing. There's another one with this kid who scares his father and there's this cartoonish like "ARRGGH!" that comes out. Hey I'm kind of interested in this "Everybody knows I love my toes" Any chance of getting a copy?