"T for Toes"

Lord_Morgoth

Reaction score
An old segment that featured toes scratching, playing, ripping, wiggling, tickling, picking up things. It started with some guy saying "t: that's a nice letter..." Where can I find this clip?

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
Do you really have T for Toes? Can it be?

SomeGuy75 said:
I have that sketch if you're interested.
:zany:

Hi, Mr. Some Guy. I came across your post that you actually have the T for Toes sketch. Is it true? I am all over muppetcentral and the defunct yesterdayland as well as the newsgroups looking for this thing. I think I may have been the one to start the search frenzy on this site, I'm not sure. Anyways, I've had a few correspondences with Morgoth(hey, buddy) and we have both come up empty handed for a long time. It looks like you have been searching for this footage forever too. About a year ago I talked to Roadrat(what's up) and he had seen it on a recorded tape but could not secure it. That's the closest I've ever come. Anyways, my AIM SN is Elfdeutsch. I can be emailed as well at tforhane@cox.net. I would REALLY like to talk about the treasure that you may have in your possession. Get back to me. Seeya.

elfdeutsch

Reaction score
T for Toes revisited

Hi kids. This message is for Roadrat, Lord Morgoth, Someguy75 and whoever else that is pursuing the T for Toes clip. Any leads? I'm kind of just pumping out blanket posts for maximum coverage. I am committed to my cause! :zany:

larlibra007

Reaction score
I have the "T for Toes" skit on videotape. I'm looking for the "Everybody knows I love my toes" skit from the Canadian Sesame Park show. It's similar to "T for Toes." If anyone has this, I'll be glad to trade for it.

ssetta

Reaction score
I have only seen Sesame Park once, but I do have lots of stuff to trade. And I'm wondering, where did you get this "T for Toes" clip?

larlibra007

Reaction score
I taped it off of PBS back in 1984. Please list what you have to trade. Thanks.

ssetta

Reaction score
I have a whole bunch of Unpaved episodes from Noggin, they range from 1969-1989, and I have a bunch of episodes from the early 90s as well. Do you want an entire list?

larlibra007

Reaction score
Thanks for the list, but I'm really only interested in that skit from Sesame Park.