Swedish Chef Shirt?

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm a bit new to the forums, but I'm a long time Muppet fan. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Swedish Chef shirt. I've only seen it once, about a year ago at Animal Kingdom (Walt Dinsey World). It's not the newer white on that is occasionally on eBay. It was a light red color, and it had the chef behind a soup pot throwing vegetables around. That's all I remember seeing. Can anyone help? Thanks!! :smile:

kansasteen14

Reaction score
on 3 of 4 WDW trips Animal Kingdom was open and I went alot and i have never seen a Chef Shirt there.are you sure it wasnt MgM?

Foreignman

Reaction score
I have this shirt and love it, I highly recomend it, it's actually my favorite of all my muppet wear (which I have alot of. You get this one and you'll be the coolest kid on your block (or at least the muppetiest).

beaker

Reaction score
In the past few months at Hot Topic there has been a lot of cool Muppet shirts that have come out. I know Hot Topic has gotten an Animal, Electric Mayhem, and Beaker black shirts. They have also gotten a few cool small girl sized shirts.

www.hottopic.com
www.emerchandise.com

(type in muppets shirts)