Swaehb! Swaehb!

christyb

Reaction score
Hmm....I'll take that one *points at a picture*

Beauregard

Reaction score
This would be icecream man Steve.

Picture if you will, the icecream cart, the blue and white striped cap, the blonde hair, a shirt (let's not go into the top button, it may be done up, it may be undone), He's holding an icecream, strawburry, in a cone. For you!

NEXT!

Swaehb!

zeldazipple

Reaction score
Oops I realised what I just said. :embarrassed:

Keep talking bau. :wink:

* Points to random pic in pocket. n* " I'll take that one. "

christyb

Reaction score
All I'm saying is that the female population is enjoying it....I've said too much.

Beauregard

Reaction score
More? They want More?

Ok. Entering center stage...oh, this picture is ripped...sorry, let me get another.

Right. Here we have...*and to keep an air of suspence...I'll reveal our next picture tomorrow*

Beauregard

Reaction score
I lied. I have to post now.

I present: Ringmaster Steve.

Picture if you will. A spotlight on an empty circus ring, then a black-bolt-booted foot enters the light, then red-velvet trousers. One hand hooked in a back pocket, he steps into the ring of pale spotlight. His hair is thrown back, and a tall red ring-master hat is on his head. A huge smile, as he swings his micraphone by a cable and catches it in another hand. "First tonight," he calls out through the PA system. A moment of feedback. "Thank you, I needed that!" A burst of screams and laughter from the ringside seats, and cheering, clapping...fade out.

Next!

Vibs

Reaction score
Okay I finally finished reading this thread! And it's about time I'm saying something cause in fact I did start th...

Never mind!!

Ok, so you can count me in as an officially member of SWAEHB! Did I spell it right? hm... We need a slogan! How about:

"Steve Whitmore - Because he is hot!" :cool:

Yeah well, any other suggetions?

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
mmmmmmmmmmm, peer pressure, ain't it delicious? :smile:
I'm joining. Steve's awesome.
Ah, let's see, Steve as "baby" or "naughty school boy"? gosh, isn't there a middle ground? hm. ok, well, I'm just gonna wander off- no, meander off- randomly rambling to myself something like I am now, and yeah that's cool because I do that a lot and meow. No, not meow, MWoO. oy!

So yes, by the way, christy, I agree- great behinds in kermit's swamp years dvd.
<returns to an increasingly familiar position- tied in a knot of myself under an EM bus seat- while continuing to put off doing homework>
SWAEHB, is it? Well, then, SWAEHB it is. And no, that's not supposed to make sense. I stopped making sense a long time ago, because I decided it's more profitable to make dollars. Anyway. SWAEHB!

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beau, I'm simply lightheaded over all your images of Steve! It's just too much, I don't think I'll be able to sleep now! Oh well, this is the most fun fan club I've ever joined!

Whatever

Reaction score
Vibs said:
We need a slogan! How about:

"Steve Whitmore - Because he is hot!" :cool:
"Steve Whitmire- Tastes like chicken!" :embarrassed: