Susan Olsen let go from radio show

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I love how this is bringing out the true colors of everybody and showing just how messed up this country is: she attacks a gay actor for being gay, and gets fired as a result.

That makes sense.

But now people are going on a tirade saying that this infringes her constitutional rights of free speech, and is therefore wronged instead of in the wrong.

Funny how Republicans can attack and bully people, yet claim they're exercizing their constitutional rights of free speech (then again, notice how they always play the "constitutional rights card" whenever they justify their actions), but if Democrats call them out on their own crap, they're the "crybabies" and "snowflakes."

So, you know what? From now on whenever people lash out against Drumph, I'm going to do like Republicans do and say it's exercizing the constitutional rights of free speech.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I love how this is bringing out the true colors of everybody and showing just how messed up this country is: she attacks a gay actor for being gay, and gets fired as a result.

That makes sense.

But now people are going on a tirade saying that this infringes her constitutional rights of free speech, and is therefore wronged instead of in the wrong.

Funny how Republicans can attack and bully people, yet claim they're exercizing their constitutional rights of free speech (then again, notice how they always play the "constitutional rights card" whenever they justify their actions), but if Democrats call them out on their own crap, they're the "crybabies" and "snowflakes."

So, you know what? From now on whenever people lash out against Drumph, I'm going to do like Republicans do and say it's exercizing the constitutional rights of free speech.

Where are you finding this out from?

Last edited:

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Good heavens. I have never seen anybody generalize more than you D'snowth. You continually take the actions of one person or a group of persons and apply it to whatever group you wish to attack that day - usually Republicans or Christians. Stop it. It's wrong.

And you know what? It is her right of free speech to say the things she wants to say, no matter how stupid they may be. BUT, it is also the rights of the radio station to fire her for saying such stupid things. If she wants to exercise her right to free speech and say stupid things, then she has to pay the consequences.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Good heavens. I have never seen anybody generalize more than you D'snowth. You continually take the actions of one person or a group of persons and apply it to whatever group you wish to attack that day - usually Republicans or Christians. Stop it. It's wrong.
He never said all republicans, I think what he's saying is that whenever he comes across these types of people they're usually republican. Obviously that's not to say all republicans are this way, but most of the people like this on the internet tend to be republicans. Also, D'Snowth has made it quite clear over the years that he is in fact a Christian. I'm a Christian too, but that doesn't stop me from being frustrated with some Christians for their actions.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Most of the teachings in the Bible about homosexuality it's talking about it being preformed in the church. It was a message for the Christians. For the people who do not know Christ the message to them is Salvation.

The sin of homosexuality should be taught in the church. The message of Salvation should be taught to the public.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
He never said all republicans, I think what he's saying is that whenever he comes across these types of people they're usually republican. Obviously that's not to say all republicans are this way, but most of the people like this on the internet tend to be republicans. Also, D'Snowth has made it quite clear over the years that he is in fact a Christian. I'm a Christian too, but that doesn't stop me from being frustrated with some Christians for their actions.
That's just playing word games. He didn't say SOME Republicans. He said Republicans. That would be the equivalent as saying "Muslims are terrorists." You know as well as I do what's implied by that when it is uttered. No different. I noticed in your last sentence you said "some Christians" not Christians. That's an important distinction.

Why does everything have to be about Republican or Democrat? There is ignorance on BOTH sides. And for every person on the internet like this that is Republican I could find just as many ignorant statements made by a Democrat. It's time to stop playing the blame game and saying those "evil Republicans" or "evil Democrats". Stop believing the extreme political rhetoric you/we read on the internet and learn to think for ourselves. All the extreme crap on talk radio or the political blogs or Fox News or MSNBC are doing nothing but being divisive. It's time that people start finding a middle ground. The other side is not evil. And until we drop that attitude we are never going to find common ground and get along.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That's just playing word games. He didn't say SOME Republicans. He said Republicans. That would be the equivalent as saying "Muslims are terrorists." You know as well as I do what's implied by that when it is uttered. No different. I noticed in your last sentence you said "some Christians" not Christians. That's an important distinction.

Why does everything have to be about Republican or Democrat? There is ignorance on BOTH sides. And for every person on the internet like this on the internet that is Republican I could find just as many ignorant statements made by a Democrat. It's time to stop playing the blame game and saying those "evil Republicans" or "evil Democrats". Stop believing the extreme political rhetoric you/we read on the internet and learn to think for ourselves. All the extreme crap on talk radio or the political blogs or Fox News or MSNBC are doing nothing but being divisive. It's time that people start finding a middle ground. The other side is not evil. And until we drop with that attitude we are never going to find common ground and get along.
A voice of reason!