Super Scooter's Muppet Fan Art

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I have drawn a few pictures in the past that I wanted to share. Not the best, but I think they're kind of fun.

First off, I thought I'd take a whack at drawing my namesake. I drew it, scanned it in, and then it looked kinda cool while I was trying to fill it in, so I left it. Then I went kinda nuts with the graffiti tool. A fully-colored version is in my avatar.

Super Scooter

What do you think?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ooh! Not to sound corny, but... that is SUPER cool! Lovely stuff! I really like it! It's quirky and fun! Good stuff! :cool:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Thanks!

No where NEAR the quality of your stuff, but thank you.

*bows to the master*
No, no, no... I appreciate the compliment; but art is in the eye of the beholder. To me, that means there's no such thing as an artist who's better then another. Your work is unique and a lot of fun and I like it a lot. This is great stuff, and don't you ever think your stuff isn't as good as someone elses, this is great stuff, and I mean it, and I'll bet there's thousands of others who think the same.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
No, no, no... I appreciate the compliment; but art is in the eye of the beholder. To me, that means there's no such thing as an artist who's better then another.
Really? Cause you both blow my art out of the water.

Super Scooter

Reaction score
No, no, no... I appreciate the compliment; but art is in the eye of the beholder. To me, that means there's no such thing as an artist who's better then another. Your work is unique and a lot of fun and I like it a lot. This is great stuff, and don't you ever think your stuff isn't as good as someone elses, this is great stuff, and I mean it, and I'll bet there's thousands of others who think the same.
*sheepish grin* Hehe! thank you. :smile:

Oscarfan, you should post some of your stuff sometime.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
:smile:

Oscarfan, you should post some of your stuff sometime.
I would, but our good scanner isn't plugged in....and 112 mile away. (My dad is keeping it in his "office" in a Catskills building until he gets some work done). Our other scanner cuts off part of the picture no matter how I face it.