Super Grover question

Frogster

Reaction score
I'm supposedly getting the Super Grover figure from 2005 as a birthday present, and I was looking online at the reviews of him and I was wondering whether or not you can bend his arms. I know he has ball-jointed shoulders but no other arm movements, and he kinda looks like one of those bendy figures. Anyways, could someone here kinda give me a rundown of what he's about? Thanks :super:

Dearth

Reaction score
I own one and have opened him, and redressed him from Mild-Mannered Reporter to Super Grover and back at least once.

I do not think the arms are bendable, although I admit mine is currently not on display, he's packed away, so I wasn't able to lay hands on him to check.

Normally anything 'Bendy' has those little vampire openings every so often, where the wire was held in place inside the mold as the rubber was poured around it. I just bought a 2010 Rudolph and the Island of Misfit Toys figure of the 'Cowboy Who Rides an Ostrich' off eBay and was upset to see that the Ostrich's neck is marred by those little 'electrical socket' punctures.

Super Grover's arms are very thin, so I would not recommend trying to bend them, because Palisades plastic is sometimes very rigid.

Anyone ever specifically tried it?

Alex

rowlfy662

Reaction score
sadly :super:does not have bendy arms his arms are kinda like kermits although it have been cool if he was a bendy figure

Frogster

Reaction score
Thank you for telling me, I'd googled some photos of people's displays of Grover, and a couple of them had his left arm bent at a nearly 90 degree angle, pointing to the sky, so I was curious. This way when it arrives I won't do anything stupid lol