Super Bowl LI: New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons

Who will win Super Bowl LI?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
While we'll have another thread for the commercials, this one is for discussing the big game itself.

Cast your vote and let us know your thoughts on the next Super Bowl! What do you predict will be the final score? Discuss your predictions and give game opinions before, during and after the Super Bowl. Let's see if Muppet fans can predict the winner.

Please note the above poll will close once the Super Bowl is underway on Sunday February 5.

If you saw the Super Bowl, please like this post and discuss the big game.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't really care much for the game this year... I'm tuning in for the Lady Gaga halftime show. :excited: :flirt: :concern:

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'd like for the Falcons to win, which didn't happen since the last time that were at the Super Bowl back in '99. The Patriots have enough Vince Lombardi trophies already.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If the Falcons did win Super Bowl LI, I wonder if that'd trigger some sort of huge celebration discount sales at Home Depot since they're both owned by the same person. Kind of how I always secretly rooted for the Florida Panthers to win the Stanley Cup, (which they never did), to see if there'd be some similar celebratory deals at Blockbuster Videos when that rental chain still existed.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I try and watch some of it with (who ever comes over to my parents to watch it) but I'll be recording it to either see the ads (and record the ones I like) to a disc and to see the Half Time Show as well.

Me and some of my works did this thing where we each made a guess on what the score is going to be. We aren't doing for money we just wanted to see who ever will come close in the score.

But I would have watched the whole game if it had been Dallas Cowboys and what other team would have gone up against them cause it's been a long time since they were ever in the Super Bowl.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Why are people not voting for the Patriots? I am the only one who voted for them.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. Why are people not voting for the Patriots? I am the only one who voted for them.
There's only been 2 votes for Atlanta. Now 2 votes for New England. It would be interesting to see 2 different polls.

1) Who do you think will win?

2) Who do you want to win?

I think people want to see Atlanta win. New England's been there too many times. And Atlanta hasn't.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There's only been 2 votes for Atlanta. Now 2 votes for New England. It would be interesting to see 2 different polls.

1) Who do you think will win?

2) Who do you want to win?

I think people want to see Atlanta win. New England's been there too many times. And Atlanta hasn't.
That would make sense as in why.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ernie is ready for football in this first season Sesame Street sketch from 1969.