Super Bowl 50: Denver Broncos vs. Carolina Panthers

Who will win Super Bowl 50?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Schfifty

Reaction score
Panthers 10; Broncos 24.

Calling it now...Denver wins. I don't know how Carolina will be able to beat that in 3 minutes.

Schfifty

Reaction score
...and the Broncos win Super Bowl #50. Congrats, Denver!

mr3urious

Reaction score
The game was largely a snoozefest IMO, but kudos to the Broncos anyway for their victory! :smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Panthers 10; Broncos 24.

Calling it now...Denver wins. I don't know how Carolina will be able to beat that in 3 minutes.
Which is why I don't understand Denver going for the 2-point conversion. They're concerned that Carolina might have scored two touchdowns (14 points) in three minutes time when they haven't been able to score that much in the entire game up to now? :skeptical:

Meh, called it a Denver win anyway after the field goal that put them up 16 to 7 in the 3rd QTR anyway. And this year's commercials left me feeling bleh, so yeah, pretty much a so-so Super Bowl this year.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm not sure i've ever seen such a simultaneously underwhelming and overwhelming halftime show. There was so much going on but we couldn't even hear the singing.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If Peyton Manning retires, he's not really going out with a bang. More like a fart.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Still can't believe Denver won. Von Miller is insane and will make so much this offseason as a free agent.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The half-time show was very lame.....
It could've been really awesome,but the music and the crowd were to loud to hear the singing. Plus the singing wasn't that great because they were dancing and because they had to sing over the crowd. But with three huge names in music performing at the same time,I wouldn't exactly expect the crowd to be calm. I guess it's just a lot more exciting to be there in person.

mr3urious

Reaction score
It could've been really awesome,but the music and the crowd were to loud to hear the singing. Plus the singing wasn't that great because they were dancing and because they had to sing over the crowd. But with three huge names in music performing at the same time,I wouldn't exactly expect the crowd to be calm. I guess it's just a lot more exciting to be there in person.
The last halftime show I really liked was when Bruce Springsteen performed a medley of his greatest hits back in 2009, and even reunited with the E Street Band while he still had the chance. Though I could do without his crotch shoved in my face.