1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Stuffed and Unstrung Spring Tour

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by ploobis, Mar 23, 2012.

1. ploobis

ploobis Well-Known Member

Here are the upcoming performances for Stuffed & Unstrung's tour!

APRIL 12th: WILMINGTON, DE (The Grand Opera House)

APRIL 13th: PRINCETON, NJ (McCarter Theatre Center)

APRIL 17th: GLENSIDE, PA (Keswick Theatre)

APRIL 18th: WASHINGTON, DC (The Howard Theatre)

APRIL 20th: DURHAM, NC (The Carolina Theatre)

Performers: Allan Trautman, Tyler Bunch, Colleen Smith, Ted Michaels, Grant Baciocco and Peggy Etra with your host Patrick Bristow

I've already got tickets for the Howard Theater show, I can't wait!!! If any of you live anywhere near any of these places go see the show! it's THAT GOOD!!!

www.stuffedandunstrung.com
    ToasterBoy likes this.
  2. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

Hope to see some of you at the shows! I can't wait to get on the road with the puppets! Just found out I'll actually be hosting the two shows at the start of the tour (DE & NJ)! Michael Oosterom will puppet up for those two shows!

If you do go to any of them, please stick around after and say hi! You'll usually find me by the merchandise booth after the show. Would love to meet some of you face to face!
    ploobis likes this.
  3. Muppetfan44

Muppetfan44 Active Member

I just bought my ticket for the DC show next week and I can't wait. So excited!!
    ploobis likes this.
  4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

I really wish I could see the shows this time around, I saw they added a show to NYC on Sunday. Wish I could make it, but for anyone who's going to these for the first time, you're in for a treat, the Miskreant Puppet troupe does an amazing job!! I'm sure there will be fun new numbers added this time around too.
    ploobis likes this.
  5. ploobis

I'm going to the DC show too! :)
  6. Muppetfan44

Coolness! I plan on running over there right after work so I can get an amazing seat!
  7. Muppetfan44

ploobis and Cindy like this.
  8. ploobis

9. SJohnson

SJohnson Member

Just FYI, many of the cast members are tweeting from the road! you can follow the tour at: @stuffed unstrung, @stuffedwrangler, @tyler_bunch, @1PatrickBristow
    ploobis likes this.
  10. Vic Romano

Vic Romano Active Member

I saw a lot of people on FB went and I wish I knew about it too. I sure hope they do another show here again soon.
  11. jacobsnchz

jacobsnchz Active Member

Any Texas fans may want to attend S&U at the Fort Worth Bass Performance Hall! ONE NIGHT ONLY on April 9, 2013! Definitely wanna try to go!
  12. Muppetboy09

Muppetboy09 Well-Known Member

Will there be any summer dates?
  13. ToasterBoy

ToasterBoy Member

Only in LA. Stay tuned though. I hear there's a pretty big spring tour planned for 2013. Also, I believe the show will be in Irvine again this year after Christmas. Seems that has become a tradition.