1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Stuffed and Unstrung 12/29/10

Discussion in 'Henson Alternative' started by bknatchbull, Dec 28, 2010.

1. bknatchbull

bknatchbull Well-Known Member

2. bknatchbull

3. bknatchbull

4. MelissaY1

MelissaY1 Well-Known Member

Been meaning to thank you for all the links, Brian. Glad to see you're still around by the way, wow, your site was the first Muppet site I came across online when I first got into the internet!

I caught the show when they were in NYC this past summer and it was by far one of the funniest and most amazing experiences I've ever seen at a show. Hilariously funny and the whole cast was terrific. We were fortunate enough to be there on a night Brian Henson performed too which was a real treat!
  5. bknatchbull

Hello

No problem. Thanks Melissa. Glad to hear about you remembering my site. Have a great New Year!

Ps. Glad to see your in Long Island. Go NY Islanders Go! (My fav team - believe it or not.)