Stuff from Germany!

kyunkyua

Reaction score
They have some really cool stuff for the movie here. Here's what I've found so far:

1. Movie Magazine

Contents:
-General info about the movie
-Character bios & history
-An interview with Gonzo (by Scooter, apparently)
-Three Boom! comics
-Lots of quizzes and puzzle games (Well, they are trying to sell this to kids...)

This comes with 5 posters and a Kermit window cling-on. It looks great until you turn it to the side...then it just looks weird.

The cover says Nr. 01/12, so...are there supposed to be 12 issues of this? Because that would be AWESOME.

2. Radio play

The wiki says this is the soundtrack, but it's not. It's the radio play. Which here, basically means narration accompanied by movie sound clips. I don't know WHY there's one of these, but apparently it's a big thing Disney has going over here...

The whole thing is barely under an hour; songs either abridged or omitted for the most part. Here's the gist of it.
Track 1: Opening sequence; events of Life's a Happy Song; visiting the studios; finding Kermit's house
Track 2: Talking to Kermit; finding Fozzie; finding Gonzo
Track 3: Finding Animal; montage; finding Piggy; pitching to networks
Track 4: Fixing the theater; events of Me Party; rehearsal; Richman's number
Track 5: Gary & Mary's falling out; events of Man or Muppet; kidnapping Jack Black; first half of telethon
Track 6: Second half of telethon (Let me just say that hearing Rainbow Connection in German is the WEIRDEST THING EVER); ending
I've tried to do a transcript, but unfortunately my German skills are proving to be less than competent. If anyone here is fluent in German and could do one for me, I would love you forever. <3 Well, if you can find the CD, I mean... *cough*

Sorry the pictures are so big. I kinda set this up last minute.
Anything else you guys want me to stake out?

panmanthe2nd

Reaction score
Cool! Germany does indeed have some great Muppet stuff!

I want an English version of the radio play!