Strange and Unusual...

wolfy

Reaction score
I have to tell you all about the strangest dream I had last night!

Actually, it was one that I really wish could come true, but I know it's not possible...

I drempt that BSTZ (Black Starz on American Television) was running a special program called "The Muppets present 'JAZZ!'"

It was so great...

Bill Cosby and Clifford hosted the show.

Hoot (the owl who played saxaphone on "Sesame Street) was on there, playing with such greats as Dizzy Gillespie, Louis Armstrong and others.

Ella Fitzgerald, Billie Holiday, Scatman Cruthers and Cab Calloway were there, singing their hearts out for everyone.

It was blues and jazz and some of the greatest songs ever, and all the Muppets were singing or playing or dancing with them.

The Muppet band that was behind Cab Calloway for "Minnie the Moocher" was really fabulous, and Kermit and Piggy played Minnie and the man she was in love with (complete with "diamond car with platinum wheels").

It had to be the greatest, most soulful, most Muppet-y show I have ever watched, and it was all in my dream (doggone it!).

Oh...Rowlf played piano for Billie Holiday and for Ella, and oh, your heart would have broken because it was SO beautiful...

Oh, the music...the lights...the stars...the Muppets!

To dream like this every night would be magical...to have such a dream come true would be ... something that words can't describe...

wolfy