Storyteller

lafz

Reaction score
Hello! I remember watching an episode where the story was about a little boy with a stuffed dinosaur which came to life only when it was the two of them. Does anyone remember this episode? and what the title is? Is it available on DVD or video yet? that's one of my favorites :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
lafz said:
Hello! I remember watching an episode where the story was about a little boy with a stuffed dinosaur which came to life only when it was the two of them. Does anyone remember this episode? and what the title is? Is it available on DVD or video yet? that's one of my favorites :smile:
It's called "Living with Dinosaurs".
It was broadcastet in the second part of an episode of "The Jim Henson Hour".
It's not available on DVD or VHS

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I have seen a clip of that show, its on the jim henson documentary I have.

I dont think its a part of the storyteller though! :smile:

muppet_dk

Reaction score
drspy00 said:
I have seen a clip of that show, its on the jim henson documentary I have.

I dont think its a part of the storyteller though! :smile:
It's NOT an episode of the storyteller

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
muppet_dk said:
It's NOT an episode of the storyteller
I know that, I never said it was, the person who started this thread is, its an easy mistake to make though as the Jim Henson hour and the storyteller are kind of similar and if its been a while since youve seen them, confusion can happen easily! :smile:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
scarecroe said:
There's a clip of Living With Dinosaurs in the World of Jim Henson documentary (available on VHS) which you can view here.
I mentioned that in an earlier post in this thread. That documentary is excellent, I love it! Its really sad at the end though, I cry almost every time. :sympathy: