Stop Judge TV!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Are you sick and *&^% tired of inaine, pointless redundant needless, and oh so crappy TV court shows about a bunch of lower class slobs suing in small claims court over something ludicros and pointless? These are the same people with the low IQ who on't even know about courts and stuff, if it wasn't for this garbage television! This stuff is complete crap and it's junking up ALL the stations on Television!!!! I am sick and tired of this crap...

CAP JUDGE JUDY!!!!

Junk Joe Brown!!!

Whomp Wapner!!!

Make Mathis cry for his mommy!!!!!!

GET RID OF THEM!!!!!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
This is why I avoid network television during the day. I'll stick to cable and their reruns of old sitcoms any day.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'm just really sick of reality TV. :grouchy:
Me too! Paradise Hotel? Temptation Island 3?? Survivor Overboard??? Enough already!!!! :boo: (I am, however, forever grateful to American Idol for introducing me to Clay Aiken. :halo: )
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Crazy Harry said:
This is why I avoid network television during the day. I'll stick to cable and their reruns of old sitcoms any day.
Some of Us don't HAVE cable...

when I was a kid, we had Millions of old sitcoms. Now syndication has been pecked away by local News morning shows no one watches and this sort of Court/talk show/ Dating show filth!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Drtooth said:
Some of Us don't HAVE cable...

when I was a kid, we had Millions of old sitcoms. Now syndication has been pecked away by local News morning shows no one watches and this sort of Court/talk show/ Dating show filth!
Here, ABC recently replaced the daily double-episode of M*A*S*H with Montel and episode of Frasier with an extra half-hour of local news. :mad:
Erin

Drtooth

Reaction score
Don'tLiveonMoon said:
Here, ABC recently replaced the daily double-episode of M*A*S*H with Montel and episode of Frasier with an extra half-hour of local news. :mad:
Erin
That's nothing. My local Fox affiliate has dumped ALL it's morning programming for a friggin local news show that airs from 6-9 (six to freaking NINE!!!) that no one will watch...

What the heck is up with like 9 news casts per day? We've got news radio (not the show), newspapers, online news, and all news networks. Why do we need another dumb news cast?

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Our local news is only on for an hour.

What ticks me off is that they all know about my Muley, but they won't have him on unless there's some big kids' thing going on in town. They need Muley on there to help report some of the news sometimes.

I think so anyhow.

Kev

Drtooth

Reaction score
Local News...

ABC: 5-7 am 5-7 pm 11pm-12 am

NBC: 5-7, 4:30-7, 11-12

CBS: 5-7, 4-6:30, 11-12

Fox: 6-9, 5-6, 10-11

38: 7-8, 10-11 (they tried a 7 pm broadcast, but no one watched)

56: 10-11 (they tried a morning show, as well, it failed miserably)

Not to mention national broadcasts....