Still looking for Fraggle Patterns

BorkBork

Reaction score
Hey all!

I'm still looking for the fraggle rock sewing patterns made by Butterick. It's really hard to try and find them online. I know that they made Red & Gobo, but i don't know if they ever made the others in the gang. If anyone has them, please reply.

/Anders

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Anders,

There is also a Sprocket pattern. eBay is your best bet for finding them. Just stay persistent and they'll show up again.

BorkBork

Reaction score
Sprocket! Awesome!

I am looking at Ebay Canstantly...but without luck...hopefully someday i will find them.

They look so alike the real fraggles, and not like most plush figures do.

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
I'm still looking for them as well (let's not get into a bidding war at eBay!) but I've seen a plush made from the Sprocket pattern and it was great!!

If I find any, I'll post here.....

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Hey BorkBork,

Have you ever tried using that automatic search feature that ebay offers? You can ask ebay to email you if items that fit your search criteria come up. You can even have the search scrutinize the text and descriptions, so you can get pretty specific so that you won't get emailed for unrelated items. There's a certain artist that I'm a fan and his stuff doesn't pop up on ebay very often, so I find that this option works really well for me. You can get automatic emails for up to three of your favorite searches. Good luck.

BorkBork

Reaction score
well, there's a cool thing i didn't know about. I will definately try that.

Thanks for the tip

/Anders

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Patterns...

Hiya,

You know what would be REALLY kewl of someone to do? If they actually HAVE the patterns, they could trace around them onto newspaper, clip them out (or leave them whole, whichever), photo copy the instructions, and offer them to us here at MC.

Of course, they chould charge us for the photocopies and postage, maybe a buck or two for their trouble of tracing the patterns off and listing the pieces on the newspaper (piece A, piece B, etc).

That's what I'm a-thinkin...
Which I BEARly do anyhow,
FOZ

charlynoa

Reaction score
Hi anyone!

I got Fraggles patterns, but not the original ones.
Unfortunately there are in German, too and I wasn't able yet to translate it.
I didn't sew them yet, because it's a bit complicated, but going to try it within the next days (or weeks).
Here is a link: *click*

And well, I am searching for the Sprocket-pattern either.

Greetz from Germany,
Charly

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Thanks for putting that info up on the net!!! You rock!!

Maybe Beth/Whatever can get in there and do some translating! She's into German language!

charlynoa

Reaction score
Well, I am German... so I think I am able to translate it... but the pattern itself is not that easy.
From next week on I work at a tailoring, so I really get the puppets made next time... perhaps I can rewrite a better understanding annual then.

:excited: Charly