Steve Whitmire Lecture/Workshop at the Center for Puppetry Arts

wes

Reaction score
I'm going to the morning lecture on Jan. 16, breaking for lunch and going to the 3 pm class.

anyone else?

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
Wish he'd come down to FL. ::Would love to meet that man.::
I know just how you feel.. he should put his workshop on tour! Wouldn't that be awesome? And you could meet him, and I could meet him (and cry XD), and.. it would be awesome.

*sighs wistfully*

wes

Reaction score
I'll be there with my camera to get good pics!

wes

Reaction score
Barry which day are you going?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I know just how you feel.. he should put his workshop on tour! Wouldn't that be awesome? And you could meet him, and I could meet him (and cry XD), and.. it would be awesome.

*sighs wistfully*
Well, let's hope these sessions are successful enough to inspire him to do a little tour with it. I would love for him to bring it to the NYC area.

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
Well, let's hope these sessions are successful enough to inspire him to do a little tour with it. I would love for him to bring it to the NYC area.
Oh, me too! Wouldn't it be fantastic if he took it to the Javits Center?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Oh, me too! Wouldn't it be fantastic if he took it to the Javits Center?
I would imagine he'd have to do it someplace that big however, that would take out the intimacy of the class. I think the 92nd Street Y would be an interesting place, or even the Paley Center for Media (formerly the Museum of T.V. and Radio). I saw Muppeteer Tyler Bunch do a great puppeteering demonstration there a few years back.

RomanaFraggle

Reaction score
I would imagine he'd have to do it someplace that big however, that would take out the intimacy of the class. I think the 92nd Street Y would be an interesting place, or even the Paley Center for Media (formerly the Museum of T.V. and Radio). I saw Muppeteer Tyler Bunch do a great puppeteering demonstration there a few years back.
Hmm.. never been there before. My dad's telling me it's either in a rich part of Manhattan or a seedy part..