Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

Censored

Reaction score
I've tried to avoid using profanity as best as I can on here, but come on, they're only words. There is nothing wrong with ****, ****, ****, ****, **********, ************, and **** in and of themselves. Believe me, I swear a lot, so be glad you haven't heard most of it if it really bothers you that much. To be perfectly frank, your tone of posts is a lot worse than any kind of swearing we can throw out. I'm all for sarcasm and such, but there's times when it can cross the line.
Oh, I don't personally mind the cursing and I can curse with the best of them, I just don't think it's appropriate for MC where children could be reading it.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, I don't personally mind the cursing and I can curse with the best of them, I just don't think it's appropriate for MC where children could be reading it.
Yeah. I know what you mean. That's what made me mad about the "Da** Reputation" song in "A Tale of Two Piggies." Sure that show was meant for adults, but children who are fans of the Muppets could have been watching and heard that as well. Yet, "Hard to be Humble," in the Mac Davis episode didn't bother me as much. Not exactly sure why. Lol.

Censored

Reaction score
To be perfectly frank, your tone of posts is a lot worse than any kind of swearing we can throw out. I'm all for sarcasm and such, but there's times when it can cross the line.
I must be doing something right though, I just won the Seriously Liakable MC trophy today. See? I'm not all bad.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I must be doing something right though, I just won the Seriously Liakable MC trophy today. See? I'm not all bad.
Well, you've posted a total of 1,385 messages and gotten only 102 likes. Choosing a random member, @ErinAardvark has 207 posts and 194 likes. Yep, you're doing something right alright.

Censored

Reaction score
Well, you've posted a total of 1,385 messages and gotten only 102 likes. Choosing a random member, @ErinAardvark has 207 posts and 194 likes. Yep, you're doing something right alright.
To quote a wise man: "You can please some of the people all of the time..."

Old Thunder

Reaction score
To quote a wise man: "You can please some of the people all of the time..."
To quote another: "You want the truth, son? Lord, I'll tell you the truth! Your soul's gonna burn in a lake of fire!"