Steve Whitmire has left the Muppets, Matt Vogel to continue as Kermit

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well I have been criticized heavily for my thoughts on the fandom when it comes to Disney's Muppets. Since 2004 I've always thought the fans needed to become more united and be able to use that unity to have a large and loud voice regarding the Muppets.
I have also felt that fan sites like this one ToughPigs and the Mindset could do a better job of doing that, and pushing for what the fans want. Just my thought.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well I have been criticized heavily for my thoughts on the fandom when it comes to Disney's Muppets. Since 2004 I've always thought the fans needed to become more united and be able to use that unity to have a large and loud voice regarding the Muppets.
I have also felt that fan sites like this one ToughPigs and the Mindset could do a better job of doing that, and pushing for what the fans want. Just my thought.
I do agree, but as I said in the "Obnoxious Fandoms" thread, the occasional bickering that goes on here (and on Tough Pigs) ain't even half as bad as the crap that constantly goes on in the Sonic fandom. Those "fans" almost make me ashamed to be a Sonic fan.

Last edited:

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Somehow it was far less toxic in the comment section of Muppet Pundit today then it has been here. And the ToughPigs forum now that I think about it.

xSunnyEclipse

Reaction score
I do agree, but as I said in the "Obnoxious Fandoms" thread, the occasional bickering that goes on here (and on Tough Pigs) ain't even half as bad as the crap that constantly goes on in the Sonic fandom. Those "fans" almost make me ashamed to be a Sonic fan.
Yeah exactly. I've seen worse fandoms before.

The Muppets Fandom seems to be a lot more civil than other ones I've been in.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Muppet fandom, and Muppet Central in general, do tend to be civil and diplomatic a good majority of the time, but like every fandom, there's always bound to be a fly or two in the ointment.