1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Steve Whitmire contact info

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by michaelmoo, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Pinkflower7783

Pinkflower7783 Well-Known Member

Going this weekend to get the materials for the birthday card I'm making him!!! I'm still debating about the address but I definitely know this time it AIN'T going to Disney!
  2. Muppet fan 123

Muppet fan 123 Well-Known Member

Send it to Sesame, Steve is there every so often working on Sesame..Henson might take longer to get to him.

Listen, Disney is a major big budget corporation...I can't say they pass along every fan letter to their workers. Plus, no one even said that that address works for fan mail. Aaaand, I remeber someone posting here saying that he got something back from Steve, you might get something back from Steve @ Disney but ig might not be for a while, Disney gets thousands of fan letters daily.
  3. Pinkflower7783

I KNOW Disney is the biggest corporation in the world and I know they own most of it too. Trust me this is not new news to me at all I've known that for a long time. And I know my letter is only one among the probably even millons they get a day not even related to The Muppets. I only sent that letter back in May and I'll be blunt I'm not really expecting a response. Maybe 12 years ago I would have but the chances of it now are probably pretty slim to none. But hey this is what I get for leaving the Muppet fan world for 12 years actually I think I left them long then that anyways...my point is is because Disney is such a big corporation it's hard to say where the fanmail actually goes.

Besides it's good to have all your bases covered in sending something to more then one corporation. I am probably gonna end up sending it to Sesame Street because I know Steve does come in every now and then *well for what little time he has nowadays* at least to perform Ernie.
  4. Pinkflower7783

I just hope this card won't look like a 5 year old put it together but oh well it's the thought that counts right? :) I still have some leftover Muppet stickers from the last letter I sent. I'm gonna see tomorrow if I can find some Sesame Street ones. If I'm sending this to Sesame Street might as well make sure they know I love Ernie too. :p