Stay with me! The epic love story!

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter one (MAKE SURE TO COMMENT!)

"Piggy," Link said, "Kermit doesn't love you!" "You're the rudest pig that I've ever met," Piggy said, "And yes, he does love me, more than you!" He pinned her to the wall. "I can do more-" "I doubt it," she stopped him. "You are so dumb!" he exclaimed. "GOOD!" she screamed and ran out.

Kermit was walking to the studio when he saw Piggy argueing with Link. "Kermit loves me, you don't," she said. "So," Link said, "You're such a dumb blonde. No one loves you!" "Hey!" Kermit exclaimed, "I do and leave my girl alone!" "Fine," Link said, "I quit." "Good," Kermit said, "You don't have to quit, because you're fired. Get your junk, give me the key, and get out, or I will make you." Link walked into the room. "He thinks I'm stupid," Piggy said, "No, you're not." Kermit said and took her to the studio.

Leah and Zoot noticed that Ami wasn't acting right. "Ami?" Leah asked, "Are you okay?" "Yea," Ami replied, "Just nervous." "It will be fine," Zoot said, "Beaker is in the show." Kermit and his love walked in, but Kermit was in a really ****** off mood. "Kermit," Fozzie said, "What happened?" "LISTEN TO ME, YOU LITTLE DUMMIES!" Kermit screamed, "LINK IS NO LONGER WITH US, SO IF ANYONE ELSE WANTS TO GET THROWN OUT, TICK ME OFF!" "Kermit," Walter said. "What?" the frog asked angerly. Animal was crying. "Animal, I'm sorry," he added, "The show is canceled."

Piggy followed Kermit into his room. "Piggy, I'm sorry about Link treating you that way," he said, "I won't hurt you like that." "It's okay," she said. He rubbed her leg and kissed her softly. "Piggy," he began, "Listen to me, I don't know if it's a good idea if you was with Link at all. I love you, but he's not worth it." He wrapped a braclet around her hand and kissed her head. "You're really something," she told him, "I haven't meet anyone who understands me." He took her hand and walked her downstairs.

"What's wrong with Kermit?" Walter asked. "I don't know," Ami replied. "Meep mo meep meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: He is hopping mad.) They bursted into laughter. "Beakie, you are so funny," Ami said. Beaker kissed her softly.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter two

"So," Ami said, "Why is the show canceled?" "Meep mo meep mo meep meep meep," Beaker replied. (Meaning: Kermit and got into a fight over Piggy.) "Oh," she said. "Meep meep meep, meep meep mo meep meep meep," he said. (Meaning: I won't blame frog, I would do the same thing.) He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her head.

Kermit took Piggy to the couch and sat down. He understands her. Only he and Fozzie. Fozzie? Yes, yes her does. "Piggy," Kermit said. "Yes," Piggy said, "What?" "What's wrong with me?" he asked. "Nothing-" "Piggy, look at me,"A he told her, "Something's wrong with me. Someone is trying to control me and I d-don't know if you should be here when that thing takes over me. Piggy, please don't try to get it out, it will only hurt you, and I promised myself that I wouldn't let myself or anyone else hurt you." "I can help-" "I SAID NO!" he screamed, "THAT IS TRYING TO GET ME AND YOU WILL STAY IN THAT ROOM UNTIL I AM BETTER!" "Please, I know how to get out," she told him, "Let me help." He nodded and they went to their room.

"Okay, all you have to do is to say that you have no power when it reaches it's highest peak, and then it's gone," she told him, "I wanna show you something."

She took the make-up remover and took the make-up off of her. "On my forehead, Link slammed me against the door, on my left hand, my mom cut 'I am a *****' on it, and my eye, Link punched me," she said. "Come with me," he demanded, taking her with him to the other pig's room.
~~~
"Meep mo meep meep, mo meep meep meep, mo mo meep meep mo," Beaker said. (Meaning: Ami is my wife, stay away from her, or I will make you.) "Beakie, he's just a old friend," Ami said. "Meep meep meep," he said. (Meaning: I don't care.) "First, Link hurt Piggy, then Kermit ticked, and now he's going to go into attack stage again," she said. "Meep mo?" he asked. (Meaning: Attack stage?) She nodded. "Meep mo meep, mo meep meep meep mo meep, he said. (You stay here, you don't hit on my wife.) They shared a kiss and ran.
~~~
"Kermit, please-" "Stay back," he stopped Piggy. "Piggy," Leah said. "I got it," Zoot said, "Leah, take Piggy somewhere else." Leah nodded, kissed Zoot, and took her out.

"Kermit, calm down," Fozzie said, "I know you're upset, but please calm down." "I wanna hurt him," Kermit told him, "You have no POWER!" "Okay," Walter, "We might wanna leave him alone." "MEEP MO MEEP MEEP!" Beaker screamed. (Meaning: OLD FRIEND'S WITH AMI!) He ran out.
~~~
"Kermit's going through tough times, but we're going to meet Jazzy and Janice at a bar, which is right here," Leah said, "They don't sell beer and other types of it until ten at night."

"Jazzy, we need you," Leah said. "Okay," Jazzy said.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter three

Jazzy, Janice, Piggy, and Leah got into the car and drove off.
~~~
Kermit walked into the living room and sat on the chair. "Piggy hasn't came back yet," he said. "She will," Bunsen said. "Hope so," the frog said, "I don't know." "Don't worry about her," Rowlf said. "I wish that Piggy could be here already," the frog said. "Kermit, I'm back!" Piggy exclaimed. Fozzie's eyes lid up like the sun. "You're a wizard, Kermit," Fozzie said with a Britian accent. "Wait-what?" the frog asked. "Kermit, come with me," Piggy said. Kermit shot up and walked her to his bedroom.

Kermit shut and locked the door. "What's wrong with you?" she asked, "Are you a sidekick?" "Oh," he said, pinning her down on the bed and kissing her jaw, " Yes I am a love sidekick." His hand traveled to her stomach as he kissed her neck softly. "Kermit, are you feeling okay?" she asked. "Well...Oh, you look good," he dodged, "Amazing..." "Kermit, answer me," she told him. "First, don't call me 'Kermit', call me 'Kermie,' and yes, I feel fine," he told her.
~~~
Janice and Jazzy sat with Ami while Beaker was staring a man, who started staring at her voilently, like a hawk. "Meep, mo meep mo meep," Beaker demanded. (Meaning: Ami, go to my room.) The three girls went to the room.
~~~
"Let me tell you a little something," Kermit said while kissing her shoulder, "If you ever see that little ***** again, let me know." "Kermie," Piggy said, "Why do we have to be secret about us?" "Shh," he urged her, "Don't worry about it." "Well, I mean it's not even fair," she said. "Let's go downstairs," he said, taking her downstairs.
~~~
"What is Beaker doing exactly?" Leah asked. "I have no idea," Ami said. "He might be pounding someone," Janice said. "Yea, that guy was staring you down," Jazzy added.
~~~
Kermit and Piggy sat lied on the couch. "Kermit," Gonzo said, "We have a strick policy about re-" "Shut up," Kermit said, "Creep." Kermit got on top of Piggy and gave a huge, hungry kiss on her neck. "DON'T DO IT!" Gonzo demanded, "He sucking you into his darkside." "I don't care," she said.

Kermit's hand went through her shorts and lied on her tigh. "We should do this forever," he panted, "I am bad." "You are so drunk," she retorted. "So," he said, squeezing her arm tightly, "That makes this even more fun." "Uncle K-NO!" Robin screamed.

Robin is 18 now and now he wishes that he could unsee that.
~~~
"MEEP MEEP MO MEEP!" Beaker screamed. (Meaning: STAY AWAY FROM HER!") "Fine, I'm sorry," a man said and walked out. "Meep mo," he said. (Meaning: I won.)
~~~~
"Robin, what are you doing?" Kermit asked. "I was going to ask you if I can go pick up Val," Robin replied. "Whose Val?" Kermit asked. "The love of my life," the younger frog replied. "Sure, whatever," Kermit said and began kissing Piggy's neck. "Great," Robin said, "That must be fun!"

Robin grabbed his keys and walked out the door. "Where is my uncle?" he asked himself as he got into his truck.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter four

The next day...

Val walked into Robin's room. Crying. "Val, what's wrong?" Robin asked, hugging her. "My dad kicked me out and I don't have any place to go," Val cried. "How about you stay with me?" he asked. She nodded and lied her head on his shoulder.
~~~
"Kermit," Fozzie said, "We need to talk." "Not now," Kermit said. "Piggy wants you," the bear said, "She needs you." "Is she okay?" the frog asked. "Yes, she fine and everything, but she a bruise on her arm-two bruises," the bear replied. Kermit got up and ran into her room.

"Piggy?" Kermit asked, "What happened?" Piggy walked closer to him.
~~~~
Jazzy, Ami, Leah, and Janice walked into the vending machines. "How do you understand Beaker, Ami?" Jazzy asked. "I just do," Ami replied. "That's really epic," Leah said. "Fer sure," Janice said. "Meep meep, meep meep," Beaker said. (Meaning: Morning Ami, hey girls.) "Hi," the girls said. Beaker kissed Ami's forehead.
~~~
Piggy showed her arm to Kermit, who is now into a shock. "I-I didn't-" "You didn't do it," Piggy stopped him, "I fell and I think it's sprung. Can you check it, doctor?" He laughed at the doctor joke and took his mini x-ray to check her arm. "Well, it's not sprung, it's broke," he told her. He held a blue supporter under the forearm and wrapped a cast around it. "Better, nurse?" he joked. She laughed as a sign. "Yea," she said, "Doctor." They shared a long kiss. "Just being curious, I have a friend who wants to marry his girlfriend, so what would be the perfect ring?" he asked. "Oh," she said, "She would like a huge diamond in a black box, and a little love note." "Thanks, babygirl, love you!" he exclaimed, running out. "KERMIT!" she called. "Yea," he said. "What are you doing?" she asked. "Don't worry," he replied.

Kermit ran into his room, put his hand-written note into the box, and put it in his pocket.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter five

"WELCOME TO THE MUPPET SHOW!" Kermit screamed, "FIRST UP, WE HAVE THE ELECTRIC MAYHEM WITH JAZZY AND AMI!" The curtian rose up.
~~~
Robin and Val was watching from backstage when Kermit walked up to them. "I found Piggy's mother and I going to ask for...bye," Kermit said.

Kermit walked through the audience. "Dawn!" he screamed. He found her and pulled her over to the side. "What is all of this?" Dawn asked. "I would like to have permission to marry your daughter since her father is not with her," Kermit said, "May I marry your daughter?" "Piggy?" she asked, "No one likes that pig or even loves her, but if you love her, I guess you may." "Thank you," he told her.
~~~
"Piggy is that your mother?" Gonzo asked. "Yes," Piggy replied.
~~~
"Okay, for the final act of the season, Piggy and I will be singing a song that means a lot to the both of us," Kermit said, "It's called, 'Slipped Away."' The elctric band started playing the music.
{LEAH}
Nana, nanana, nana

{KERMIT}
I miss you, miss you so bad
I don't forget you, oh it's so sad
I hope you can hear me, I remember it clearly
The day you slipped away
Was the day I found it won't be the same
Nana, nanana, nana
I didn't get around to kiss you, goodbye on the hand
I wish that I could see you again, I know that I can't
I hope you can hear me, 'cause I remember it clearly

{PIGGY}
The day you slipped away

{KERMIT}
I've had my wake up, won't you wake up
I keep asking why?
And I can't take it it wasn't fake it
It happened you passed by
Now you're gone, now you're gone
There you go, there you go
Somewhere I can't bring you back
Now you're gone, now you're gone
There you go, there you go
Somehow you're not coming back

{KERMIT AND PIGGY}
The day you slipped away
The day you slipped away
Nana, nanana, nana
I miss you
The audince roared the studio. "I have a question to ask you," he said, getting on one knee, "I know this week has been crazy, but I still thought about you everyday and every night in my sleep. I know the one.

"So, will you marry me?" he asked, pulling out the ring. "I-Yes," Piggy said, "I will." He put the ring on her finger, got up, and they shared a kiss. "I love you," he told her. "I love you," she told him.

The audince roared more, shaking. "LADIES AND GENTELMEN, THE MUPPETS!" the announcer exclaimed, "GOODNIGHT, EVERYBODY!"
~~~
Kermit carried Piggy into her dressing room. "Hello, my future wife," he said, spining her around. Piggy wrapped her good arm around his neck. "Can you carry me for the rest of the month?" she asked. He laughed as he put her down. "I will be waiting, Mrs. the Frog," he said. He walked out.
~~~
"Meep mo," Beaker said. (Meaning: Love you.) "Love you," Ami said.
~~~
The gang sat on the ground and Kermit and Piggy sat on the couch. Kermit and Piggy played footies with their feet, and kissing. "EVERYBODY, I GOT THE FROG AND PIG A BABY CRIB!" Rizzo screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter six

Three weeks later...

As the wedding plans begin, Kermit wants to make his love happy. The crew to take picture for proof, maybe having a kid or two, and possibly, their own house. The Henson house was given to Kermit in Jim's will. Piggy was doing the plans and he was doing the invitations. Muppet wedding.

At the Henson house, Kermit began unpacking their belongings. "I hope she likes this," he said to himself.
~~~
At the boarding house, Robin walked to Val and took her into the kichen. "Hello," she said, "I heard something about Piggy."
~~~
A few hours later...

Kermit finished unpacking. Everything was back to normal. Piggy walked in and noticed everything. "How did you do this?" she asked. "Let's just say, I had a few monsters," he replied. "You're so crazy," she said, "I love it." "It loves you more," he said, swinging her from side to side. "Well, how could it not?" she asked. "Maybe we could just..do what lovers do," he said.
~~~
Leah and Zoot sat in their own house, thinking about the next show. "Let's get the girls and us to watch a movie together," Zoot said, "We are their friends."

Ami and Beaker walked in hand-in-hand. "Meep," he said. (Meaning: Hello.)
~~~
Piggy walked into the family screening room. "Jim gave me two million dollars for this," Kermit said, "So, I thought of you." He took her hand and guided her to the backyard. She turned to him. "A playground?" she asked. "Don't forget the kid building and the patio, and an indoor pool," he added. "This is amazing," she said. "It's one of a kind, like you," he told her, "I'll show you the rooftop." They walked inside to the roof door.

"This is the roof top," he said, "Maybe, we could lie down and watch the stars make love to the unvirse, like you and me." She laughed and turned to face him. "Can you promise me something?" she asked. "Of course, anything," he replied. Opps! He shouldn't have said that. "If anything happens to me, I want you to move on with your life, I want you to be happy," she told him. "I-I can't," he began, "I won't move on with life without you," he told her, "I thought I would never get you back, but I did. I refuse to lose you an-" "Something could make you lose me," she stopped him, "Not everything will be good in life." He pulled her hair out of her eye. "Nothing won't hurt us, you, or me," she added, "Somethings will." "We don't know that," he said. She curled up into a ball closely to him and started to hack. "Let me get you inside," he said, picking her up. He carried her up.

"Stay here," he lied her on the couch, "I'll warm some stuff up." He tucked her in a thick blanket. He ran into the kichen.

Something hot, something warm, he thought, Come on, frog! He warmed up hot coco and the fire-place. "You're alright?" he asked. She nodded and he sat by her head. She began using his legs as a pillow. He enjoys rubbing her head as if it was a hobby. They love each other. "Kermit, you don't have to do this," she told him. "Yes, I do," he told her. Then, he kissed her head.

Suddenly, Kermit's phone started ringing. Who was it?

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter seven

"Hello," Kermit said into the phone. "Oh, do you know where the pig is?" a figure with a russian accent asked from the other line, "Have those muppets meet me at the alley and one is missing, the pig will be punished." "What if I don't?" Kermit asked. "She shall be dead," the other frog said. Constantine.

Kermit hung up the phone and turned to her. "Get ready to go, get the pepper spray, and I will call the others," he told her. She got up and did what she was told.

Kermit called Fozzie. "Kermit," Fozzie said from the other line, "Did you get the call?" "Yes," Kermit replied into the phone, "Get the gang to the alley down the road. Leave Robin there." He hung up the phone.

"How many people are with him?" Piggy asked. "More than the whole gang," he replied.

A few hours later...

They walked into the dark alley, some hand-in-hand. Beaker kept Ami behind him and Zoot, Flyod, and Fozzie did the same. "What do you want?" Kermit asked. "Oh, you came," Constantine said, "Piggy, come,"

Piggy walked slowly to him, but Kermit walked behind her. Then Gonzo. Then Animal. "What?" she asked. "You're strong," Constantine said, "But, not strong enough." "Wow," Kermit said, "For a second there I thought it was a threat." "Pig, so beautiful," Constantine said, playing with her hair, "Take the pig-" "RUN!" Kermit screamed. She started running while Animal bit the other frog's foot. "GET THOSE MUPPETS!" Domonic screamed.

Muppetgirl09

Reaction score
Chapter eight

Kermit took Piggy back to the boarding house. "What the **** is happening?" Piggy asked. "Don't worry," Kermit said.

Constantine barged in and began firing the gun. Piggy walked to him from behind and put him in a arm lock. "Pig," he flipped her over and stomped her stomach. "LET HER GO!" Kermit screamed. He pushed him away. She shot up and took Constantine's arms to flip him. "I'm way mo-" He took a glass and sliced her neck, making her fall. He walked out.

"Piggy," Kermit said, "Don't leave me like this." He took a towel and put pressure on it. "BUNSEN!" he screamed, "HURRY!"

A few days later...

Bunsen walked into the muppet waiting room. "Piggy will recover," he said, "Slowly." "Is she alive?" Kermit asked. "Yes," the doctor said, "She's strong." "Thank God," Fozzie said. "When can she check out?" Kermit asked. "She checked out already, but she's waiting for you," the doctor said. "Thanks," Kermit said, walking into the room.

"Piggy?" Kermit asked, "I'm sorry." "It's okay," Piggy replied. "No..." Kermit said, "It's not. I-" "I'm in pain, but I'm okay," she stopped him.
~~~
"Meep meep?" Beaker asked. (Meaning: You're alright?) "Yea," Ami replied. He kissed her head.
~~~
Kermit carried Piggy into their house and lied her on the couch. "Don't look at me like that," she said. "Like what?" he asked. "Like I'm the victim," she said. "You are," he told her. He kissed her hand and rubbed it.