Statler & Waldorf on movies.com

rtgentry

Reaction score
Does anyone have these available to record onto dvd??

muppet_dk

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
In theory all the first episodes could easily be recorded to a DVD. But the quallity would be really really bad on a tv.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
OverUnderAround said:
For those of us that have been following S&W from week 1, they sure made it tough to capture week # 10.

I was looking at the source code of the site to try and capture this week's S&W and it's tough. I was only able to find the ending URL not the true beginning URL.

The ending is:
STREAMURL= "14279/Stat_Wald_Ep10_10_28_05_hi.flv"
STREAMURL_LOW= "14279/Stat_Wald_Ep10_10_28_05_lo.flv"

FLV is the extention for Macromedia Flash Player. If we were ever able to capture this for home viewing we would need to download a free FLV Player (which there are some to download online).

However Java hides the the true URL very well.

It might actually be streaming from hitbox.com, but can't be sure.

oh well....:smirk:
Yeah, even if we could download them the quality would be low. When they had everything in QT .mov format it was perfect. Those are burnable to DVD with very little loss in quality. Well at least I got the pilot and the 9 episodes following that before they went to Flash.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
rtgentry said:
I do, and to answer muppet_dk, actually the quality is excellent on the TV. I already coverted the pilot and burned it to DVD. Anyways, as soon as my burner is fixed I'm going to do up a DVD of the From The Balcony episodes I have.

BEAR

Reaction score
For those of you who have iTunes, I just discovered that you can subscribe to Statler and Waldorf's From the Balcony on podcast. The subscription is free and every time a new episode is released your iTunes will download it into your podcast library so you can save them and listen to them for as long as you like. :smile:

jediX

Reaction score
BEAR said:
For those of you who have iTunes, I just discovered that you can subscribe to Statler and Waldorf's From the Balcony on podcast. The subscription is free and every time a new episode is released your iTunes will download it into your podcast library so you can save them and listen to them for as long as you like. :smile:
Of course, they're only mp3's of them.

FISH'N'WOLFE

Reaction score
BEAR said:
of course what?
As in, of course they're just audio without the video. We multimedia junkies like our media served complete. :smile: But yeah, it's nice to be able to at least save the episodes in audio format, it's better than nothing.

BEAR

Reaction score
jediX said:
I didn't say that was a BAD thing.:wink:

Yeah I know. I just wasn't sure. Of course seeing the whole thing (audio and video) is better, but after i watch it, i can listen to any of them on my playlist.