1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Statler and Waldorf Replicas

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by rtgentry, Jun 23, 2009.

1. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey guys, i figured since this was a muppet replica thread I could post here.

I am thinking about parting with my Hecklers, :boo::sleep:, I need only serious collectors to apply :)

I know there are some out here that lurk around the corners here at MC.

Ball park price is around $3k for the set. One of a kind. They are puppets, but make better posers. Although They do not have wire skeletons, you have to prop them up.

http://s19.photobucket.com/albums/b187/rtgentry/?action=view&current=muppetposers001.jpg
  2. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

Wish it was $1K for the pair!:crazy:
  3. the80sdrummer

the80sdrummer Member

They look awesome. Do you have more pics? Would you accept lower offers?
  4. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

pm me with offers. I have the youtube vids . my account is rtgentry
  5. Keeermit

Keeermit Active Member

In all honesty , they would be worth about $600US each tops :sleep::boo: - in my opinion
  6. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

in all honesty, they are worth whatever someone is willing to pay for them , and yes i am getting some good offers. Maybe if you made a better set it would bring their value down. If you could anyways. :o
  7. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Hey everybody, I have a couple deals getting close to closing. They average about $1800 plus some trades. ANyone want to make any offers , better get busy.
  8. doc hopper

doc hopper Member

cat fight.
  9. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

lol its all in good fun.:crazy:

The best offer I have so far is $1600 and a kermit and animal poser set.

Still holding out. Any offers?:sleep::boo:
  10. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

If anyone can offer $2000, I will be able to deal something out. pm me.:batty:
  11. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

well looks like I may hold on to them for right now guys.Best offer I had was $1600 plus kermit and animal MR Replicas. Tempting but I might regret it later.
  12. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

ok I may be listing the hecklers on ebay to see what they bring in. I hate doing reserves but to protect my investment I may have to. :sleep: :boo:

I am going to get some better pics taken and I will post the link here.

I was thinking of listing them seperately to bring in a higher final bid for each , figureing that if someone wanted one they would also bid on the other. Any thoughts?
  13. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

SkeetScootSquat likes this.
  14. muppetperson

muppetperson Well-Known Member

I think they should be sold as a pair.If you want the highest price, just set the reserve accordingly.Otherwise you could have two unhappy bidders with only half a duo!:cry:
    HubbaWhaFraggle likes this.
  15. Barber

Barber New Member

Naw, that's really cold. These are amazing and one of a kind. Did you end up selling them? If you didn't get $2K for them, that's a rotten shame. Did you make them yourself or commission them?
  16. rtgentry

rtgentry Member

Yes they did sell and for 2k!
  17. Barber

Barber New Member

I'm glad you got the 2k... I'm not glad that you didn't get it from though, LOL. Congrats to whoever bought them. So jealous!

Did you make them yourself?
  18. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

those are amazing why did you sell them man??
  19. dwayne1115

dwayne1115 Well-Known Member

You have to be real careful about selling things like that cause Disney will have your butt if your making money off there properties and they are not getting some or all of the action.
  20. muppetlover123

muppetlover123 Well-Known Member

well they dont exactly look like them but they are really really close lol