Starbucks finger puppets

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
THANKS CROUCH!!

I was wondering what they'd look like! I'm excited about these. Who knows, if they sell well enough (and they seem like they have been), maybe they'll make more!! They're cool.

Gonzo's eyes should have been lower onto his nose I think.

When I went to Starbucks and bought my finger puppets, I took the candy out of them and was sitting there with friends playing with the toys, then I turned to a girl and guy sitting behind me and put the candy on their table and said, "Here, have this. I only wanted the toys!"

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
KEVIN YOUR A TRIP!!!! LOL!!!:smile: :zany:

Hey Grouch thanks for posting them, the toy always look better in person, i think Kermit is pretty nice for a stupit little thing like this "stupit in a funny way:wink: ...huh?:confused: ...nevermind"

Fozzie nice but kermit is taller...oh well, Beaker just looks like his head was stung by bee's but he's okay. I gotta check and see if these new ones are out!!!

I could see Piggy, Chef and Pepe being made, we have heard stuff about Piggy and Chef, and Pepe would be the next best choice unless Rizzo.

Zack)Rowlf the, these will make great Feild Day "2"gifts!...oh, you guys don't know what that means, anyways...sorry! Dog.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Well, so far I have Kermit, Rowlf, Gonzo, Fozzie, Animal and Beeker. I like them all, but I'm not thrilled with the Animal one. Not enough fuzzy hair. I have them on my desk at work. Other people have their Beanie Babies, I have my Muppets!:wink:

Deb:flirt:

Are they making Piggy or Chef?

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
I hope there will be a Piggy and Chef, i read something over at TP that said there will be, i could see a Pepe or Rizzo one making it a set of 9 but i guess not?

huh.... beanie Babies, i heard many of them are now worth-less? i don't know for sure thought. LOL!:smile:

Zack,

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I always thought the Beanie Babies were an insane fad. I remember flipping through television and seeing these two grown men on QVC going nuts over Beanie Babies - like they were talking about football. I actually used the audio for that in a school project. Just so absurd. :stick_out_tongue:

I'm wondering about these new finger puppets And what's up with the rumored Jack in the Box toys? :eek:

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Jamie,

Jack In The Box isnt a rumour, It starts next Monday.

see ya

radionate

Reaction score
Jack in the Box restaurants (of which the closest for us is Nashville)

Warrick, where did you get confirmation of this from?

The only thing I've gotten is an email from a Yahoo Muppet Mailing List, from a woman claiming there would be a promotion.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
OH. Jack in the Box restaurants.

Remember the movie where they talked about the Jack in the Box restaurant and mention of their "Special Jack Sauce?" :grouchy: