Starbucks finger puppets

C'irdan

Reaction score
ACTually...

Although it says it is a series of six (on the tag)

On Henson.com it says that after Foz,Kerm,and Beakie are Miss Piggy, Gonzo, Rowlf, Animal, and THE SWEDISH CHEF!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:crazy:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
New puppets are out!

Picked up the other three finger puppets today on my daily quest for caffine. They are Gonzo, Rowlf and animal.
Animal looks REALLY weird. his head is a big pink ball with no hair. Gonzo has a real nose problem ( more than usual ) Rowlf is not to bad his paws are cute.:concern: :sympathy: :halo:

radionate

Reaction score
I'm wondering if there will be a 9th finger puppet now. Since Piggy was announced and isn't out yet, and Swedish Chef was mentioned on Henson.com, it would make sense to have a third set of 3.

Hmmmmm. I gotta get to Starbucks.

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
WHAT!?!? they are out now!? cool! Hey it would be cool if they did another set with Piggy, Pepe and the Chef!!!!

Zack,

electricmayhem

Reaction score
Oh man! Now I'm not near a Starbucks anymore:frown: Bah. I'll find one though! I want Gonzo and Rowlf:concern: :sympathy:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
That'd be awesome if they offered them on the website. Then again, they'd lose $$ if they were to do that:wink:

SuprGro78

Reaction score
Ok as soon as anyone sees the next group in the state of massachusetts or nh I need to know right away! If anyone is looking for the first three there were tons in the starbucks on church st in harvard square. :smile: :eek: :embarrassed: