Starbucks finger puppets

foofoocakes

Reaction score
I just went down to my Starbucks to buy my 3.00 cup of coffee and much to my suprise I found candy sticks with muppet finger puppets attached. there is A Kermit ,a Beaker and Fozzie (Fozzie had already sold out). They are really cute! Thought you would like to know.:smile:

Manda:-D

Reaction score
Aaaaaawwwww....They don't have MUPPET ones at MY Starbuck's....All WE have is chintzy lil' teddy bear ones.... :frown: (And $2.75 is LOTS cheaper than my caramel frappucino!)

puppets_etc

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone else had seen them! I haven't gotten any yet, but will be this morning. Mine had Kermit, Fozzie, Beaker and I thought there was one more, but maybe not.:smile: :embarrassed: :eek: Too bad there wasn't a Pepe, eh Sarah?:rolleyes:

My Mocha is only a little more than the fingerpuppets:

Starbucks Cafe Mocha Valencia =3.87
Muppets Finger Puppets on candy stick =3.00
Muppets Finger Puppets on top of my pen at work =Priceless

Deb:flirt:

foofoocakes

Reaction score
The starbucks I was at is out now to but they promised me they would have more on tuesday. I talked to the manager and she said you should ask your store managers to order them for you. They are avilable to all starbucks outlets.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The stores have had them for about a week. The official release date is tomorrow (Tuesday April 22). Three of them are available: Kermit, Fozzie and Beaker.

puppets_etc

Reaction score
OK, got em! :smile: :embarrassed: :eek: Are only the first three. There are supposed to be six altogether. (at least that's what the tags say!) I wonder who the next 3 will be? :mad: :halo: and probably Gonzo (smilie quota).

Deb

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
April 22nd is a cool day on many fronts. My mom's birthday, the day I quit smoking 4 years ago and the release date for Madonna's album. Um...we'll see how cool that last one is. Might have to scratch that one. :wink:

Those finger puppets look kind of funky. Not sure how I feel about them.