St. Patrick's Day Menu

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Originally posted by foofoocakes
Very nice. Love the popups. Wish I was that computer savy. The flyng decapatated frogs head was a little creepy though.:big_grin:
*sniggers* I think that's supposed to be a lightening bug (or else Robin from the "Moulin Scrooge" number from IAVMMC).

-Kim

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Glad you like it. For those of you having issues - it's not about file size. It's pretty small. You may need to update your Flash plug-in. It uses the same template and coding as the rest of the menus. It does have a loader that will only work in the current version of Flash. This has happened before and that seems to be the solution. Go to www.macromedia.com and install it. Takes 90 seconds. :attitude:

radionate

Reaction score
I love it!!!!

All the KSY gang fit right in too (thats a Horsefly buzzing around people, not Robin from Moulin Scrooge)

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Glad you like it. For those of you having issues - it's not about file size. It's pretty small. You may need to update your Flash plug-in. It uses the same template and coding as the rest of the menus. It does have a loader that will only work in the current version of Flash. This has happened before and that seems to be the solution. Go to www.macromedia.com and install it. Takes 90 seconds. :attitude:
B*******!!!

I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at the situation.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
chris

Had to edit that post. That word is not acceptable and you know that. Please do not use it again.

We used the same methods for embedding the image as we do for all the menus. I've double checked the file. Have you tried to re-install Flash. It would be more helpful if you contacted Phillip and I to pinpoint the problem than venting on the forum. There are things we can try to solve the issue. :frown:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I've installed Flash 6 (the only one I could find on the site) twice today and restarted the computor. I'm clueless.

Sorry about the last post. I didn't think the word would show when I was typing it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Send me your computer specs (internet connection, computer type, browser, age of computer, any restrictions or settings etc) and we'll see what we can do. I will be in and out today, but it's important to us to track down the problem because it tests on a variety of computers I have checked.

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
I have Internet Explorer 5.1 and Mac 0S9. Everything else, I don't know.

It shows up just fine on your site, Jamie. Nice, the bounce adds some more life to an already great piece of work.

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Well, GREEN bein' muh fav'rite color, I just LOVE the great menu, Jamie!!! :big_grin:

And Chris, nice siggie...LOL!