1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

SST Special: A New Baby in the Family

Discussion in 'Classic Sesame Street' started by CozmikDebris, Dec 11, 2012.

1. CozmikDebris

CozmikDebris New Member

Hey, Muppets and Muppet-ettes (heh). Grew up with the Street and various Henson productions (of course)...but actually made an account here to ask one question. Anyone recall a (presumably SS) special/story involving a young prince and his new baby sibling? Remember watching it numerous times as a young'n in the 90s (must have had it on video)...but it certainly coulda dated back further. Anyway, it was a musical of sorts, exploring the young protagonist's feelings of confusion and jealousy upon the arrival of his brother or sister. His mom, in a concluding song, assures him that he is loved...and that's about as far as my memory goes. Anybody else got a clue...or am I totally imagining all this? (Have Googled exhaustively, to little success.)
  2. BobThePizzaBoy

BobThePizzaBoy Well-Known Member

3. CozmikDebris

CozmikDebris New Member

Oh my goodness--thank you so much!! Yep, "pledge drive" sounds about right--I used to put my parents to work taping those and other SS specials, back in the day. Bit of a relief to know that I'm not totally crazy after all. ;)