SST Gang on NBC Nightly News Tonight

muppet baby

Reaction score
I am sorry that i am jsut now geting this to everyone but i just happened to run across the SS gang on a segmet for NBC Nightly news , they where covering the gang , as they where working on USSO for the familys of US miltery . I am telling this right now because that i know u can get today's eposide for NBC Nightly News on Pod cast though iTunes and also Video pod cast .

You may also get to see this somewhere on the NBC News websidte but i know for sure though the itunes , i thinkk they are a 1.99 per eposide .

If u do not have a ipod u can down load this soft whrere for free and then get these eposides and for sure watch them though your computer .

I just wanted tell tell about this because i cought it at the spur of th moment , it was very cute so i think it was worth seeing even if someone whanted to buy it . I hope though it may be on the NBC News website somewhere .

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, it was more like the SS Live characters than the real SS gang.

So in case anyone missed it, it's not like any of the real puppets or performers were there. Still a decent appearance though.

muppet baby

Reaction score
Actually, it was more like the SS Live characters than the real SS gang.

So in case anyone missed it, it's not like any of the real puppets or performers were there. Still a decent appearance though.
:embarrassed: opps yes i thought of that late after i posted it yes it was the SS live instead of SS puppts sorry about saying it wrong it is still a great, apperace though :smile: .