SST 40th Anniversary Event

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Unfortunately not sure I could meet up anywhere before or after the event, though that would be nice. But I should be able to talk with people at the event itself, providing there is time. :smile:

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Unfortunately not sure I could meet up anywhere before or after the event, though that would be nice. But I should be able to talk with people at the event itself, providing there is time. :smile:
For me, before would be a little iffy, since I tend to get off work around 5 or 5:30 these days.

But, yeah, there should be some time for mingling in the minutes before and after.

CoOKiE

Reaction score
Anyone know how long the seminar is?

Arguing with the woman to go with me. I really dont wanna drive 4 hrs alone lol. I'd really love to go and meet everyone here and enjoy this once in a lifetime opertunity!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
Anyone know how long the seminar is?

Arguing with the woman to go with me. I really dont wanna drive 4 hrs alone lol. I'd really love to go and meet everyone here and enjoy this once in a lifetime opertunity!
i have no idea, but i would guess about 90mins. i've never seen anything of this sort of panel/lecture go past 2 hrs.

but if reduced price tickets would help in the negotiation process...in my mad grab on friday for last minute tickets to the teacher workshop, i ended up buying two extra tickets to the panel & they can't give me my money back. it'd be nicer to recoup a bit of the cost and save another fan some $ in the process than just keep 'em and not use 'em. let me know if you're interested, but no worries if you're not. either way, i hope you can make it to the panel!

StreetScenes

Reaction score
well, if you don't take them, i'll get stuck with the full cost--it's not like i know anyone else who wants to go. so really anything helps. how about $40 for the pair? (they're $45 each + $4 processing fee online).

CoOKiE

Reaction score
hang on to them for me... i'm going to have to do some major suckin up today :smile:

And thank you for the great offer.

StreetScenes

Reaction score
they're not going anywhere. good luck with the negotiations...i know how that goes...i didn't even ask my bf, i went for my cousin & billed it as a girls' night out with dinner, but i think i still have some negotiating to do myself on the details... but let us know if you need any suggestions :wink: like she gets to pick the music on the way down (aka no mup3s to avoid muppet overload)...