SS special on PBS (Oct. 24th, 9:00-10:30 PM)

BEAR

Reaction score
Sounds as if it'll be pretty dramatic.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
At The Museum viewing, there were many times the audiences was breaking up with laughter. But there were also times when things were very dark and depressing. I did tear up at one part (I won't say which).

BEAR

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
chanel 28 ah ah ah ah! *lightning crashes*

There ya go! Don't look for "The World According to Sesame Street" though. It's listed as "Independent Lens". Took me a while to figure that out.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Ah ha, glad you mentioned that, Bear. Cuz I checked the tv guide earlier and it didn't have the SS special listed (I thought). But "Independent Lens IS listed. :smile: But it's on 10:00pm EST here on the PBS Philadelphia channel. At 9pm it says "National Geographic" will be on. The Allentown PBS channel, which I don't have, lists it at 9pm. And for some reason the Camden, New Jersey PBS channel, which I do get, doesn't list it airing at all. So I'll be able to see it at 10 tonight on the Philly one. Thank you.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
CRAP!!! My local PBS just lost it's signal and now nothing's showing!!!:boo: :boo: :boo:

Okay, if anyone else is watching as well, they lost signal right when they were showing clips of Kermit and Rowlf's pitch, Grover and John-John counting backwards, the little cartoon girl doing an alphabet recital, and it was just getting to Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s speech when the signal went out, SO WHAT'S GOING ON!?!

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Ugh that stinks, well right now they're talking about Kosovo.

The documentary is being shown again on October 26th, at 12:30am (Eastern).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
DANG, the signal's been lost for ten whole minutes now! WHAT'S UP?

By the way heralde, don't you mean 12:30 P.M.? Because most PBS affiliates (including mine) go off the air at 12:30 A.M.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
No, according to the PBS website, it is in the A.M. But maybe it's not that way for every affiliate.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just checked my local listings... it's not coming back on for me.:cry: