SS Book Help...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this, thought this'd be as good a place as any.

Do any of you guys remember a hardcover SS book released in the 90's titled The Sesame Street Word Book?
This was a book with illustrated pages showing the SS characters, even some humans also, in varying activities to help teach kids about new and different words, with said word printed beneath the object it was they were trying to teach them the word for.
A few examples of these were...
1 Jobs, with the human cast in the uniforms/clothes of their perspective professions like Susan as a nurse and Mr. Hooper as a grocer/shopkeeper.
2 Opposites, with the Muppet gang in a school classroom play area with train cars.
3 Colors and Shapes, with the gang putting on a play of Hansel and Gretel.
4 The last one in the book was the SS gang getting ready for a block party, and the ensueing block party.

Got this book in my library, but um... Wanted to ask, since I cut the page out...
For the pages teaching the numbers 1 to 20, which are under the Count's care...
a. What colors were each of the individual numbers?
b. What specific item was counted up for each number?
If memory serves me correctly, I think it was 1 castle, 2 Countmobiles, 3 capes, 4 bath towels monogrammed with a violet C, 5 paintings of the Count's ancestors.
But that's all I remember and like I said, I cut out the other page.

Was hoping you guys could help answer my questions, hope to hear from someone soon and have a good day.