Sprocket!

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Sprocket is my number one favorite on Fraggle Rock. However, I do not even know what type of dog he is. If anyone knows what type of dog Sprocket is, please let me know! Thanks!

By the way, who can name the first episode Sprocket sung in?

Bye!

Morgan Clueless

Reaction score
I'm not very good with dog breeds at all, but I think Sprocket has some Scottish Terrior in him. But there are also chances that he could be a mutt (if you consider the tail).

~ Morgan "Clueless" Goat

PS: I know I'm not much of a fan as most everyone else here is, but--Sprocket can sing?!

Kiki

Reaction score
My Granny's dog lloks like Sprocket but it's utterly spastic.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
Well, Sprocket can sing because Steve can sing. :stick_out_tongue:

As for breeds, well, I don't think he is one. I think he's just supposed to be a generic-type dog. Like Rowlf, he's a dog but I'd like to see anyone try to place a breed on him. :sympathy:

MrsWembly

Reaction score
The only song I can think of where Sprocket sings is You Can Count On Me in episode A Friend In Need. :smirk:

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Congrats congrats Mrs. Wembley. A Friend in Need is the first episode Sprocket sung in. You're good!

Morgan Clueless, after you posted that Sprocket may be a Scottish Terrior, I googled a few images. Sprocket does resemble Terriors in some pictures, however, Sprocket seems to have a much wider face. I wish we could pinpoint exactly what type of dog Sprocket is. For some reason, I truly think it is possible to train a dog in the same manner Doc has trained Sprocket.

Can anyone guess what wonderful television show my avatar is from? I bet not! The only person who knows is "Janice and Mokey's Man." Please don't spoil the answer Janice and Mokey's Man. Thanks.

MokeynSprocket

Reaction score
Congrats congrats Mrs. Wembley. A Friend in Need is the first episode Sprocket sung in. You're good!

Morgan Clueless, after you posted that Sprocket may be a Scottish Terrior, I googled a few images. Sprocket does resemble Terriors in some pictures, however, Sprocket seems to have a much wider face. I wish we could pinpoint exactly what type of dog Sprocket is. For some reason, I truly think it is possible to train a dog in the same manner Doc has trained Sprocket.

Can anyone guess what wonderful television show my avatar is from? I bet not! The only person who knows is "Janice and Mokey's Man." Please don't spoil the answer Janice and Mokey's Man. Thanks.

Giar Fraggle

Reaction score
MokeynSprocket said:
You mean you could train a dog to play Charades? I'd like to see that...

Erine81981

Reaction score
MokeynSprocket said:

I know what it is. "Under the Umbrella Tree"

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
MokeynSprocket said:
Sprocket is my number one favorite on Fraggle Rock. However, I do not even know what type of dog he is. If anyone knows what type of dog Sprocket is, please let me know! Thanks!
He's a sheepdog.