Spoiler Alert: Elf and Disney's Hidden Mickeys

Mr.Penguin

Reaction score
Hi Ho! I just wanna know... Did anyone see Elf? That movie was goood! Will Ferrell was real funny. And here's something the ads try to hide- there are cartoon characters in the elf world. That's right,they tried to make it like one of those old stop motion Christmas films (Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, A Year Without Santa Cluas, The Little Drummer Boy). There's a Puffin( who opens the movie and is seen at the end), a Narwhal(seen once), a Walrus(seen twice) and
Leon the Snowman (seen at the beginning and closes the movie),which is an exact take off the previoulsy said movies. Now some hidden Mickeys!

Roger Rabbit Cartoons
-In "Tummy Trouble", there is a Mickey mouse-hole besides the elevator.
-In "Rollercoaster Rabbit" there are Mickey,Roger and Herman dolls as prizes in the shooting galleries. The Phsycic machine is Clarabelle Cow. Side show acts are "See the wooden boy" and "See the little mermaid."
-In "Trail Mix-up" Roger spits out Mickey,Genie and Tinkerbell bees along with something that seems to be from Alice in Wonderland....I know I've seen it before.

More comin' soon!
- :smile:

Mista Penguin signin' off!

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
Cool, that's interesting. Still haven't seen "Elf" but I hope I'll catch it in the theater. :smile:
Erin