Speculation: "The Muppets" Video Game

smalltimecrook

Reaction score
Heard today that Sony were casting voice actors for a new Muppet video game (not for the main characters). Guessing it's to tie in with the movie. Don't know more than that, but thought I'd share...

muppetlover123

Reaction score
yea i would like to know if its for pc and if it has walter?

Puckrox

Reaction score
OH GOODNESS ME. A videogame? As long as it's well done (and made for Xbox360, Wii, or PS3) I will be the happiest person ever! And I shall drive my roommates crazy. :big_grin:

jacobsnchz

Reaction score
Might be released around the film's video release if they are barely casting voice roles...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just because there's rumors of a Muppet video game doesn't mean it'll be based on the movie. There very well could be a general Muppet video game in the works.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Have they said which system?
If it's Sony, it's PS3.

Unless it's ADR or just some incidental voices, I highly doubt this will be out all that soon, so I doubt it would be an exact movie tie in... but it makes you wonder what kind of Muppet Game it is...

probably something with minigames, though...

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
If it's Sony, it's PS3.

Unless it's ADR or just some incidental voices, I highly doubt this will be out all that soon, so I doubt it would be an exact movie tie in... but it makes you wonder what kind of Muppet Game it is...

probably something with minigames, though...
Ok thanks! Well that stinks. I don't have a Playstation, only the wii