Special Request

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Hi everyone--

This has nothing to do with the Muppets, but the MC gang is a pretty generous, caring group of people so I'm asking for a favor.

There was an article in my local paper today about a 12 year old girl with a rare form of bone cancer in her jaw. Her father died of this cancer six years ago. The girl, Katie, has a really positive attitude and the odds are in her favor, but she has been through a lot. She recently had surgery to replace part of her jaw bone with bone from her leg. She is undergoing chemotherapy. When she the chemo is over, she'll have to have more surgery to replace her teeth and do more work on her jaw.

Her family has asked people to send her cards to help keep her spirits up. I was thinking she might really enjoy getting post cards from lots of differnet places-- which is why I am posting here. It's a pretty simple, inexpensive thing to do and it would really brighten this young woman's life during a difficult time. So, if you could take a few minutes and send her a post card, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!

Here's the address:

Katie Goheen
3213 NE Franklin Street
Bremerton, WA 98310