special features on single-disc releases

minor muppetz

Reaction score
if Disney releases any Muppet specials on DVD, and only as a single-disc release, do you think that Disney will inlcude any special features? I think that Disney should at least include Muppet Morsels if nothing else.

Also, what specials do you think should be released in a single-disc DVD release? Although it could be on a Muppet Show season set, I think it would make sense to release The Muppet valentine Show on DVD by itself, possibly as a febuary release to promote valentines day. I also think that The Muppets At Walt Disney World should be released.

baby sinclair

Reaction score
The solution to your question is simple.They should release every thing that features muppets.Seeing how disney owns them forever thats plenty of time to release every muppet tv show,movie,special,cd,etc.I like every one else here want every thing in their film library.hopefully disney sees this and takes full advantage i pray that they overdue muppet merchandise i mean how bad could that be for us?Sorry for the rant but we have been muppet deprived for way too long. :crazy: