Spammers at MC...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Okay, so I went back and took care of that report Scoot. Thanks.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Ed. I was just wondering about the 65th post as well. Kevin does say he removed all e-mail information when he edited it, but there still seems to be an e-mail link to click onto. Should that not be also removed?

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Taken care of already. BTW: Please post the suspected user's name in link form as that'd zip me over to quicker recognition/response to the alerts in this thread.

Example:
(User Name)
BTW2: The above is a broken/example, so please no clicking as it'll take you nowhere.

Have a good day. :batty:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well, since I can't get the hexact time this person was banned, all I can say is assure that they were banned almost immediately yesterday after I got the registration notice for this particular spammer. It is possible they got a PM or post in before being banned, as it does happen even though I check for spam posts to delete those before banning the user in question. Just delete the PM and forget about it.

BTW: Better example of how spam users should reported here to help me find them quicker if they escape my notice.
samaraa686

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Well, since I can't get the hexact time this person was banned, all I can say is assure that they were banned almost immediately yesterday after I got the registration notice for this particular spammer. It is possible they got a PM or post in before being banned, as it does happen even though I check for spam posts to delete those before banning the user in question. Just delete the PM and forget about it.

BTW: Better example of how spam users should reported here to help me find them quicker if they escape my notice.
samaraa686

Thanks Count! You have been dealing with these swiftly and smoothly, and it means a great deal to all of us :smile:

Katzi428

Reaction score
Ipetoxsed

Favorite Henson Film:
The Muppet Movie
Favorite Henson Show:
Sam and Friends
Favorite Henson Character(s):
*Spam URL
Canada
Interests:
Ipul Hanung
Biography:
Man

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Just took care of that one Kath. BTW: That's one that falls into the "Old School" category.