Sony Wonder DVDs.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Guys, I'm trying to make sure I have all the Sesame Street DVDs. And I want to have them the way they originally were released. So if you guys are interested in sending me what you guys have, please PM me. I'd appreciate it! Also, I have Elmo Saves Christmas, 123 Count with Me, Elmo says Boo, Elmopalooza, CinderElmo, Let's Make Music, Kids' Favorite Songs 2, Elmo Visits the Firehouse, Friends to the Rescue, Sesame Sings Karoke, Three Bears and a New Baby, A Magical Halloween Adventure, The Street We Live On, What's the Name of that Song, Beginning Together, Elmo's Potty Time, Guess that Shape and Color, Make Music Together, Old School 1, A Sesame Street Christmas Carol, and Sing Yourself Silly in their original releases. So don't worry about those.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I remember having Sony Wonder Sesame Street DVDs. Sadly, I had to get rid of them.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Hey Anthony, I don't mean to sound like a know-it-all, but I think Dantecat was asking JazzyAlphabet why she had to get rid of her Sony Wonder DVDs.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Getting back to the subject of this thread: Anthony, how is your budget? I ask this because, Barnes & Noble is still pretty much selling SS DVDs that were produced by Sony Wonder. Yesterday, I went to one, and they had 3 of them: Old School Volume 1 (yeah, I know you that you already have it, but I'm still listing it anyway), Zoe's Dance Moves, and Get Up and Dance. So, depending on how much money you have at the moment, I would recommend that you try checking your local Barnes & Noble(s). Even though they mainly carry the DVDs produced by Genius Products and Warner Brothers, they'll still slip in at least a few Sony Wonder produced DVDs. Believe me, this isn't the first time (post 2008) that it's happened; this applies to other Barnes & Nobles too.