Songs You Can't Turn Off

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This isn't like the "Songs You Can't Stand" thread, this is pretty much the musical version of Zeppo's "Movies You Can't Turn Off" thread, where you hear a song that you either like or don't necessarily favor too well, yet you listen to it anyway whenever you hear it.

Two biggies for me are the "Double Rainbow" song by Schmoyoho, and "Skipper Dan" by Weird Al Yankovic. It is amazing how many times those two songs have been added then deleted from my playlists, then added again then deleted again, in a vicious cycle.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score

The song is like...two minutes long, I can listen to this 15 minute extended version for hours :stick_out_tongue:

Misskermie

Reaction score
Anything Adele,
Anything Elton John.

I'm torn between generations.

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
I can't turn off the song Take Care by Drake and Rihanna, the lyrics are just so deep and the beat is hypnotic and while I'll skip most songs after getting sick of them, I cannot turn off Take Care because the lyrics tell such a vivid story (to me anyway) and you can't just stop in the middle!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Anything that is John Denver including "Rocky Mountain High." That song has meaning and I'm sure John liked to travel.

WalterFan1234

Reaction score
Elton John songs
Faithfully by journey
Love to love by ufo

dwayne1115

Reaction score
That new Happy song! I'm just waiting for that song to end up on Sesame Street!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Thread bump.

Argh, all the Monty Python movie songs are so darn catchy. I just found myself literally listening to this song six times in a row:

Also, I kind of love this song as well: