Songs the Muppets SHOULD have covered...

ploobis

Reaction score
I've got one for ya!

The Gills Brothers should have covered the 1950's hit "Sh Boom"

I can see them singing that song while Crazy Harry is blowing things up in the background!

What do ya think?

ploobis

Reaction score

I can picture Floyd & Janice covering the Everly Brothers song "Wake Up Little Susie" :sing: :flirt:

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Have they ever done "You Really Got Me" by the Kinks? I'd like to see the Electric Mayhem cover that.

muppet baby

Reaction score
I know that this is way late but a bon jovi's it's my life would have been very great .

If the song had been of that time periode or the muppet show of this time period , bon jovi on the stage with the muppets doing that would have been such a hoot .:smile: :halo:

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I was thinking that the song "Chihuahua" would be fun for the Electric Mayhem to sing. Floyd could sing lead vocals and the other members could join him in the chorus, including Zoot and Lips.

I had another idea of them doing "Istanbul (Not Constantinople)" in Arabian costumes. Zoot and Floyd would both sing the song. Different instruments would be used. Zoot would play violin, Dr. Teeth would play accordian and Janice would play finger cymbals.

ZootyCutie

Reaction score
I think Floyd would be cool singing "Waiting On the World to Change". I think Janice would be awesome with "Jesus Take the Wheel".