Songs the Electric Mayhem could perform

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
"Jump, Jive, An' Wail" - Louis Armstrong (sung by Lips. Says a friend of mine: "Dude, it could be his trademark song. O_O")

"If I Didn't Have You" - Billy Crystal and John Goodman (sung by Zoot and Lips, respectively. Maybe with a slight alteration of the lyrics...)

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
Nice!

I also like your inclussion of more classic songs.

"Beverly Hills" by Weezer (Dr. Teeth, Floyd and Janice could all sing parts of it)
I knew that 90's metal motif would work with the band.

SgtGonzoPepper

Reaction score
I'm not sure if it's been said yet, but I'd wanna see Zoot perform Baker Street by Gerry Rafferty. :cool: Don't know if he'd do the vocal parts though.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
I can see Zoot singing "Crying" by Roy Orbison when his saxaphone is missing.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
"Jammin" by Bob Marley. Floyd could sing that or Zoot.

Gonzo14

Reaction score
Any Song from "The Blues Brothers" (my favorite movie)

blackaerin

Reaction score
is it strange that after watching Back to the Future, i can totally hear Floyd singing Johnny B Goode?

i also think that the extended version of the Fraggle Rock Theme Song totally had the Electric Mayhem playing it, it even had a sax solo that totally channels Zoot.
(while listening to the song, i had this amazing mental image of the Fraggles somehow performing the song on the Muppet Theater Stage along with Junior and a chorus of Doozers. The Fraggles would run all over the place from Junior and even pop up among the band for a moment to enjoy the music, especially Gobo snapping his fingers and bouncing to the rhythm while he was humming along with Zoot.)

ErnieBertGonzo

Reaction score
Anyway, with that in mind Floyd singing "Under the Bridge" popped into my head.
Well, "Under the Bridge" would be cool, but it kind of has touchy subject matter from what I've heard.

I could definitely see DT&EM doing something by Pearl Jam, Green Day (something calmer, maybe), or Modest Mouse, or the aforementioned RHCP.

Blue Weirdo

Reaction score
Green Tambourine by the Lemon Peppers
Dust in the Wind by Kansas
The Stranger by Billy Joel
I Saw Her Standing There by The Beetles
Particle Man by They Might Be Giants