Something Is Wrong...

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
I know, it could be nothing, but I have reason to believe that That Announcer, friend of the forums, has been indeed Jacked. Look at what my good friend D'Snowth says:

1. His Birthday has been scrambled 2. This has been longer than a few days
And I, as a friend, am concerned about TA's wellbeing. I mean, it's TA! Our good buddy! :frown:

Please try to share your knowledge with me and D'Snowthster.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Oh yeah? I don't want to jump to conclusions AGAIN, but when theprawncracker and I talked about it the other day, that "e-mail" he got from "TA" didn't sound like the "TA" we know.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Ok, I told myself I wouldn't talk about this anymore in honor of TA's email, but...

IMHO I think TA has indeed been hacked. Both his e-mail and his MC account. The e-mail he sent me did not sound like something he would say at all. Especially the end. "Don't attempt to contact me again until I contact you." That was freaky. That, and how do explain his location and occupation changing? And someone does not just vanish from the members list. A mod would've had to remove it. And Fozzie Bear(Kevin) said nothing about TA being banned when he deleted all the "Where is TA?" threads. I think it could be Spyware infecting him. But I'm not sure.

Again, this is only IMHO.