Some sort of plant...?

Thijs

Reaction score
Hi guys. Finally we have the new SS skits in The Netherlands! But I was wondering. I saw a skit with Rosita and some sort of plant. Is it a cameo or a new character?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is this plant green with a big purplr nose, and does he look depressed?

That, my Friend is none other than Stinky. He's not technically a new character. you see, he was fisrt intorduced when they expanded Sesame Street back in 1993. He has appeaerd in every season since .

Hope this helped you out!

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, 1993 is a time when a bunch of new characters were added. It just so happens that Stinky is one of the only characters from the early 90s who they still use. The only other ones that still get used are Zoe, Rosita, and Natasha. Why is it that they usually keep some but not others. I remember Stinky was friends with Benny Rabbit, who has been done away with. Some of those characters actually appeared in 1990, but they weren't yet given names.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Benny appeared in an episode of Elmo's World, and a song with B. B. king.

Too bad Kevin has got his hands full with Elmo...

Stinky had a main story on one episode lasst yearr, where he wished he was big.

"HEY GORDON!!! YOU'RE GETTING BALD!! BUT DON'T WORRY! IT LOOKS NIIIIIIICE!"

He's performed by Joey Mazzarino (sp)

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I saw some skit on Plaza Sesamo with this kind of big blue mouse. He reminded me of a more grown up Tutter. any idea who this? The skit was him, Benny Rabbit and some old lady monster walking by Stinky back and fourth or something of the sort

Drtooth

Reaction score
Hmmm. no idea who that character is, but I know what you're talking about. He appeared breifly in an Elmo's World Segment... I belive it was about teeth. Elmo wwas an Elephant, and the mouse was there.

roadrat15

Reaction score
That darn plant is an even bigger moaner than telly originallly was!