So why not release a DVD?

Phloyd456

Reaction score
I think it is about time they release te entire series on dvd. I think kids today can still enjoy them especially the ones who were kids when the show came out. :rolleyes:

trekkie1701E

Reaction score
I think that a DVD release is only a matter of time. Why? Simply because of the fact that so many television shows have been released already (Farscape, I Love Lucy, All in the family, The Jeffersons, Mary Tyler Moore, Mash, Cheers, Frasier, Will & Grace, Good Times, Charlie's Angels, Friends, Buffy, 24, CSI, Angel, Dark Angel, Sopranos, NYPD Blue, Rocky & Bullwinkle, Simpsons, King of the hill, Futurama, Southpark, Star Trek, ST:TNG, ST:big_grin:S9, Outer Limits, X-Files, TMS+ ... leave out anything else?:smile: ), and that Henson DVD's always sell very well.

I loooooooooooove FR, and would certainly welcome it on DVD!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Plans are supposedly in the works, or so I hear...

I wouldn't doubt we'd see them by the end of 2004, when Sabba is supposed to release all new Fraggle Plushies!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
That would be a smart move on their part. It could boost sales for both

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yes, I would love for there to be a Fraggle R. DVD. I have never seen any episodes of Fraggle Rock, the most I have seen is on MFC. Oh welll...

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
I'd love to see these aswell, We are still working on getting the basic movies on DVD here in Australia so I doubt we would get this here in the very near future here. :smile:

Foodie

Reaction score
Phloyd456 said:
I think it is about time they release te entire series on dvd. I think kids today can still enjoy them especially the ones who were kids when the show came out. :rolleyes:

I've heard little mumblings here & there and I think Fraggle Rock DVDs & some other new fraggles things may be in the works. It's hard to say when though. Maybe they'll celebrate the 20th aniversary next year. :smirk:

Nick

LoveREM13

Reaction score
The only reason why they wouldn't make a DVD, is because it would be a good idea:rolleyes:

Foodie

Reaction score
LoveREM13 said:
The only reason why they wouldn't make a DVD, is because it would be a good idea:rolleyes:
That sounds like something Hasbro would do with their Star Wars line. :smirk:

Nick