So whats up with Blue House, Animal Jam, that Australian Muppet Show, and Hoobs?

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
That penguin, BTW, is performed by Tim Lagasse. I know some people were wondering about the performer when he first showed up.

- Billy :cool:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Warrick said:
Id like to get some of those Bambaloo DVD's.

Maybe we could do a trade or something ?

thanks
That would be a good idea, I havent seen them in the shops yet but havent had a real good look, I dont think they have been out for long.

I think I have some info on my website about them, the reason im not sure if I do is because I am doing a final renovation of my site and its a mess, lol. Im trying to get it better than up to scratch, it will be great soon. So if you visit the site beware of falling objects and mistakes and stuff. We have even changed the name and address of the site, Im going to announce that here in the forum when its all done.

try using the new address if you like here, Muppets DownUnder!
from,
Paul :wink: :smile:

Ryan

Reaction score
Sorry, off topic, but your web site is terrific. They layout, the graphics, everything is awesome. :smile: This is one of the better new sites out there, which, believe me, have been difficult to come by. I might send in my Muppet collection pics for your site, too. :wink:

Awesome, man!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Sorry also to go off topic!

Are you sure you are talking about my website?

It's still going through a big stage of development, I want to try and get it finished by the end of the week, I hope I do!

When its more up to scratch I will announce it on MC, the website has been around for a month or 2 already but there hasnt been much on it yet, thats all going to change, its going to be the best muppet site in Australia, it wont be hard to get that label though as its the only one!
lol.

Im glad you like the site, I just wanted to let you know that its going to get much better than that! You Aint seen nothing yet! I wont be changing the look of the site much, just adding and updating content. It took me a while to get the look I wanted.

from,
Paul :excited: :smile:

FozzieBear

Reaction score
I see Bambaloo all the time, its on at 9:00am on the Seven Network here in Australia. Its a really pre school show, with 2 human actors the rest being muppets. Currently there is only 1 DVD of the show, the second one being delayed, Warrick, if you are interested in a trade, im all for it as well. But you might have already organized somethin with DrSpy00 so its cool if u dont.

FozzieBear (Luke)

Reaction score
I know I personally would tremendously love for the Henson Company to start making new episodes of "Bear In The Big Blue House" and also bring back all of the Bear In The Big Blue House merchandise too!

:cry: :rolleyes:

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Bambaloo official website

Hi, I have just found the official website for Bambaloo here in Australia, I never realised there was one until now. has anyone else seen this website before?
www.bambaloo.com.au
Thanks,
from Paul :smile:

Princess Melora

Reaction score
Bear news

Actually, there *is* news about Bear. The show just won the Emmy for Outstanding Direction for a Preschool show. BBBH had four nominations, including one for Noel MacNeal, for Outstanding performer.

BBBH's "new season" will air this fall: 26 eps were shot in 2001-2002, 13 were aired in 2002 -- and Disney Channel will show the remaining 13. One of the new characters is voiced by Whoopie Goldberg.

The new Bear Live show will be traveling to the UK this winter.

Now that EM-TV is out of the picture, the Henson Five, Shadow Productions and Disney Channel are all meeting regarding new Bear projects. Don't be surprised if a few specials, or even a movie deal, is announced in the near future.

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this news Princess Melora!!!!! :smile:
I'm extremely excited after reading it!!!!!
Happy tears:cry: LOL :excited: This show is so outstanding I can't imagine it ever going off the air! :eek:

scarecroe

Reaction score
Princess Melora said:
Now that EM-TV is out of the picture, the Henson Five, Shadow Productions and Disney Channel are all meeting regarding new Bear projects. Don't be surprised if a few specials, or even a movie deal, is announced in the near future.
PM, that is some wonderful news, thanks for sharing!

I wonder why it was decided in the first place to not renew Bear for any new episodes? It does so well after all.