So now what?

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
BEAR said:
Oh I also forgot about the Duchess and the Cook. Also, remember the jury of gerbles or whatever they were? That could be the rats or the penguins
I'm sure that the creatures who were in Jim Henson's productions would include the following:

Chickens
Penguins
Lobsters
Fish
Brool and Murray Minstrels
Sprocket
Mudwell Mudbunny
Aretha
Begoony
Inkspots
Wander McMooch
Blustering Bellowpane Monster
Poison Cackler
Baskerville the Dog
Afghan Hound
Wolfhound
The Wolf (from TMS Lynda Carter)
Boppity & Gloat
Droop
Shakey Sanchez
Beautiful Day Monster
Luncheon Counter Monster
Flower-Eating Monster
Miss Kitty
Four Fazoobs
The Windmill Creature (from TMS Don Knotts)
Green Boppity, Pink Boppity, Purple Frackle, Dark Green Frackle
Green Hunchback Frackle
Elderly Frackle
Koozebanian Phoob
Behemoth
Big Mama
Timmy Monster
Dog Lion
Ohboy Bird, Youknow Bird, Forcryingoutloud Bird, Whaddayasay Bird, Ohreally Bird, and Righton Bird
Telephone Pole Birds (from TMS Shields & Yarnell)
Baby Blue Birds (from TMS Jean Pierre Rampal)
Various Animals from "Song of the Cloud Forest" and "Jim Henson's Animal Show"
T.R. Rooster, Rover Joe, and Catgut
Two Sneels from "Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"
The Dodo Bird (from TMS Anne Murray)
Winny the Cafeteria Bird (from TMS Arlo Guthrie)
The Stunt Cat (from JHH Dog City)
Tug, Molly, and Boo from "Little Muppet Monsters"
Dragons from "Puppetman"
Black Dog, Blind Pew, Spotted Dick, Calico Jack, Old Tom, Angel Marie, Walleye Pike, Polly Lobster, Mad Monty, and Clueless Morgan from "Muppet Treasure Island"

Also, Lindsay Pagano would play Alice.

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
IMO, the Muppets shouldn't do "The Muppets' Alice in Wonderland", they should do "The Muppets in Wonderland", but only if their next movie absolutely has to be a Muppetized version of a known classic instead of original material.

It would be Kermits' daydream (no Alice) while he and Piggy were at a "company picnic" with the rest of the Muppets gang at a beach in L.A. close to Hollywood. Piggy would be pitching her idea of a Muppets/Alice in Wonderland production at the Theatre, and it would be so boring that Kermit slips off to sleep (without Piggy noticing of course) and his dream begins. There wouldn't be a path through a mirror, but a seemingly shallow tidepool in the rocks. A toll-gate in front of the tidepool would be manned by Scooter, naturally (who was monitoring the punch bowl at the picnic). Kermit would eventually end up in "Wonderland Studios", the premiere "underground" Hollywood hangout, where only Hollywoods' elite are allowed. This would of course allow for a lot of A-list cameos, including *your favorite stars here*, and a lot of Muppets too!

I'm not sure about some of the parts near the bottom, as (sadly) I haven't ever read Lewis Carrols' book, but I certainly plan to!

My cast would be:

White Rabbit: White Pepe (at the picnic, Chef threw flour all over Pepe, talking about "french fry der Shrimpy")
Cheshire Cat: Sweetums (stomping down a back alley, Kermit scared outta his wits, can't you imagine? And then Sweetums is all nice and stuff, 'cept for the misleading riddles!)
Mad Hatter: Dr. Teeth and the March Hare Band (all wearing bunny ears & drinking some kind of crazy energy drinks)
Dormouse: Robin
Queen of Hearts: Some celebrity (I like whoever said Glenn Close)
King of Hearts: Pops
Knave of Hearts: Sam the Eagle w/Statler & Waldorf as "The Jury"
Walrus: Link Hogthrob
Carpenter(s): Bunsen & Beeker
Tweedle Dee: Johnny
Tweedle Dum: Sal
Mock Turtle: Crazy Harry
Gryphon: Lew Zealand
White Knight(s): Fozzie & Gonzo w/Camilla
Rat: Rizzo!
Caterpillar: Rowlf w/a piano that spouts note-shaped bubbles

...with the Pirate Gang (Clueless, Polly, Mad Monty, Toms, etc.) as the "Card Sharks" in a parody of "Celebrity Poker" with whats-his-name who hosts the actual show in a cameo.

Lots to elaborate on, but you can see the direction I'm headed right?

:smile:

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
Hey, it looks cool to me
Thanks!

I keep getting new ideas about this. Like Dr. Teeth and the March Hare Band playing by the Grotto at the Playboy Mansion. Heff would make an appearance saluting Dr. Teeth with a toast before the party.

I also keep throwing around the idea of Club 33 at Disneyland being worked in somewhere. Would make a great locale for lots of cameos, maybe where the "Card Sharks" hang out? Dunno.

Perhaps I'm finally ready to break into the Fanfic forum... :wink:

That Announcer

Reaction score
KermieBaby47:

That's by far the best idea for a Muppet movie that I've heard in a long time. I honestly can't think of a better way to use all the Muppet characters, and to use both spoof and original. The only things that I would do different are:

1) I would take Pepe out of the role of the White Rabbit. He's too overused now. How about Rowlf in the role (somebody said that earlier and it's a great idea.)
2) Sweetums doesn't work too well as the Cheshire Cat. I'd use Bobo or Beauregard.

Vic Romano

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
I had heard that too. I think that would be great. Is this the movie that is suppossed to be released in theatres in 2007?
Released in theaters? Not a "for television" release? That'd be nice if they had a big movie budget.
muppetsforlife said:
I still like the idea of a muppet halloween movie. What do you guys think?
That'd be awesome, maybe even go the route of the Muppet Monster's video game and bring back Jerry Nelson to perform Robin as the lead.