So I'm confused...........

MuppetCrazy

Reaction score
Received the new Disney catalog in the mail yesterday and it has the new Kermit 50th Anniversary items (Statue, Snowglobe, & Watch) and along side the page it has this litle snippet of text reading:

Kermit The Frog :smile: started life as fabric from a coat owned by the mother of his creator Jim Henson. He wasn't completely a frog at first, but went from a more lizard like appearance to become "frogified" with his signature collar in 1962. Named one of AFI's Best 100 TV characters of all time, Kemit has become a world-wide star of television and film with acclaimed appearances everywhere from Saturday Night Live to the Emmys to Buckingham Palace for the Queen's Golden Jubilee. Now, in honor of his big five-oh anniversary, he's embarking on a world tour. Kermit's :smile: already helped pilot the Space Shuttle at NASA's Mission Control in Houston and kicked it up with the Rockettes at Radio City Music Hall. For more information on Kermit's 50th anniversary and everything Muppet, hop on over to Muppets.com

So....this is what I am confused about. Wasn't this tour thing cancelled? Is it still cancelled? What's the deal? Anyone know?? I know the website hasn't been updated in ages and we know nothing about his travels like promised.

Whaddaya think??

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
well most likley there as lapsed time btwn priinting catalog and the cancelattion

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
well most likley there as lapsed time btwn priinting catalog and the cancelattion
yeah your right. I've been gettin DC for 8 years and this DOES tend to happen to them! :sympathy: so dont get :mad: about it! ok :big_grin: