So I was on Zazzle.com goofing off and...

christyb

Reaction score
So I was killing time while my computer was taking forever to update. Anyways, I was playing around creating a custom MC shirt (which BTW if I like it is it okay with you Phil if I actually order it?). On the front is the animal banner you can put on your website (which I happen to like) on the back I do want my username and avatar (but it looks silly by itself). So I thought maybe a little stat list or quote by me would be neat, but I need help. What do ya'll think?

Beebers

Reaction score
got muppets?

Kermit Permit Required

mfg. by London Frog

:cool:

RedDragon

Reaction score
I think it's a great idea! I want one myself! Though I'd like to see this banner...I think a quote would be better because stats change but what you have said cannot...it is forever in the history of the world...Anyways, I hope this is helpful.

christyb

Reaction score
Oooh, I like the mfg. by London Frog...did I ever tell you how much of a genius you were Beebers?

Yeah, but Reddragon have I ever said anything memorable on here? :smile:

RedDragon

Reaction score
who cares if it is here or else where? A quote is a quote...and I'm sure you could find something....like a Mother quote or something...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
How about "Got Muffins?" Just kidding, I don't know, I like Beebers suggestions. What a neat idea!

christyb

Reaction score
I think I kill time when I should be studying. :halo: Keep ideas coming...I'm still playing around here. Actually, ya'll can go and design your own too if you wanted. I'm just desperate for ideas.

Redboobergurl: LoL I muffin a lot huh?

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Muffin? Never...none of us do that....oh wait a minute. I'm doing it right now! LOL

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Beebers said:
got muppets?

Kermit Permit Required

mfg. by London Frog

:cool:
Hey, look who it is, our friendly neighborhood Beebers! What's up?